• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Super Rugby] Round 9 (12 & 13 April 2019)

Also Pollard and Kriel back from being rested last week, should be a much stronger Bulls team ALSO the reds look a little depleted they are without Naivalu/Daugunu/Petaia so their backline has lost a lot of it's power.
To call this a must win for the Bulls is under-stating things.
I may have called this one a bit early, didn't realize all the personnel changes... home field might make the difference.

CRU 10 HIG 18
REB 35 STO 12
CHI 18 BLU 25
BRU 20 LIO 10
SHA 10 JAG 22
BUL 20 RED 12

saders
rebels
blues
brumbies
sharks
bulls

I actually like what I saw of Josh Ioane, plus Rob Thomson and Walden being back can only improve things, they are definitely the best centre pairing the landers have, they are out Naholo but he hasn't been great this year anyway.

That said noone really has a good shot at beating the Crusaders, and that goes triple at home.

Very entertaining first half that. Delighted to see how up for it the Highlanders are.

We can see the score...do we need Justine marshall going on and on and out how good they've been and how lucky we were to have ever been in front?

Last edited:
That's a crazy number of penalties from the crusaders!!!!

It won't have changed the result but how have the crusaders not got someone in the bin, something like 12 penalties in the last 10min, 6 of them after a warning

Edit: Card in extra time....

18 - 5 penalties, we have a penalty try against us on our line and they can just keep giving them away on their line

Last edited:
the Highlanders looked well off the pace in the 2nd half i'm afraid. I think there is a real chance they'll miss the play-offs this season.

Rebels 24 v 41 Stormers

Jeez guys. Remind me not to make any bets based or YOUR predictions...

Rebels 24 v 41 Stormers

Jeez guys. Remind me not to make any bets based or YOUR predictions...
You would have gotten it wrong too.
Super rugby has been throwing us curve balls since round 1. My super bru suffers. Regardless, there is a strange satisfaction with this unpredictability. Atleast everyone except the Crusaders

I like your optimism, but with Marty's broken foot, it's gonna be an uphill battle...

ja ja they have to loose sometime!!
they are just so good atm. that second half has to be one of the best SR displays ever.

Last edited:

Latest posts