• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Super Rugby] Semi Finals (29 June 2019)

Oh jump off your high horse. Where was the Jaguares' rest policy for their international players? Poor old Creevy had to play each and every game while guys like Handre Pollard was forced mid-tour to go back home and sit out 2 matches at a single stage.

I'm not making excuses. In fact I've been pleasantly surprised by the performance of the Bulls. Before the season started we didn't even had a coach! There were fears that we would have another poor season like we had the last 3 seasons. Instead we finished top of all the SA sides. That's not worthy of an excuse. That is worthy of an applause!!

I,ve been in this forum since a few years already. Allways reading. but never to write because my english sucks… But had to register just to anser you.

Dude, do you even watch Super Rugby at all? Jaguares had a insane rotation this year. sometimes from 6 to 8 player from game to game, week in, week out. From Sharks to Chief, there was 12!!!! Montoya had rotate with Crevy a lot, in some games, he played even better, tbh. And no even that, in 16 games, Jaguares had 10 rookies to debut. TEN!

Jaguares can win, lose or whatever from this point… but stop talking nosense.

I,ve been in this forum since a few years already. Allways reading. but never to write because my english sucks… But had to register just to anser you.

Dude, do you even watch Super Rugby at all? Jaguares had a insane rotation this year. sometimes from 6 to 8 player from game to game, week in, week out. From Sharks to Chief, there was 12!!!! Montoya had rotate with Crevy a lot, in some games, he played even better, tbh. And no even that, in 16 games, Jaguares had 10 rookies to debut. TEN!

Jaguares can win, lose or whatever from this point… but stop talking nosense.

manaos drinker lol
buen inglés! anímese!

I just want to congratulate Crusaders on another Super Championship.

Well done boys!

It's that time of the year

Sour-grapes.jpg

Question for south africans and euros: are you guys staying up for the game or you couldn't care less? What if the game was at 2200?

I know that wasnt a possibility (time was probably set to accommodate Arg and Aus audiences as best as possible given time zone differences), but i'm curious.

I'll be staying up for at least the first half. I'd like to see the Canes Saders game as well meaning I'd only have 6 hours sleep so we'll see how the night pans out

If the Hurricanes do win, I imagine it'll have to be because Ardie grabs like 3 or 4 turnovers and generally causes total chaos in the breakdown... I am officially very excited for this weekend!
On the odd occasion Ardie isn't enough. He was by far the best player in the all blacks Ireland game last year but the next 15 best were Irish, which was just enough for Ireland to beat Ardie, I mean the all blacks.

Jaguares: 15 Emiliano Boffelli, 14 Sebastian Cancelliere, 13 Matias Orlando, 12 Jeronimo de la Fuente (c), 11 Matias Moroni, 10 Joaquin Diaz Bonilla, 9 Tomas Cubelli, 8 Javier Ortega Desio, 7 Tomas Lezana, 6 Pablo Matera, 5 Tomas Lavanini, 4 Guido Petti, 3 Santiago Medrano, 2 Agustin Creevy, 1 Mayco Vivas
Replacements: 16 Julian Montoya, 17 Nahuel Tetas Chaparro, 18 Enrique Pieretto, 19 Marcos Kremer, 20 Francisco Gorrissen, 21 Felipe Ezcurra, 22 Domingo Miotti, 23 Ramiro Moyano

Might as well say this in advance.

Congrats Jaguares on making the finals!

I saw a forward pass and a player not on his feet on a ruck from jags. Ref missed those.

First 30 minutes were almost flawless. We got a bit lucky with scrums but our line out has been outstanding.

I knew going into the match that the Jaguares were favored and rightly so. But the Jaguares dominated the entire first half, other than the last few minutes. My Brumbies are lucky to be down by 13 points at this point.

Last edited:
That stadium is packed!!!31.000!

ps. It's getting ugly.

Last edited:
Congratulations Jaguares fans. I hope your team wins the championship. :cool:

Latest posts