• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2019 World Cup Japan must be cancelled

sigesige00

Bench Player
The IOC made a crazy decision of having Summer Olympics in Tokyo in 2020.
And the IRB's decision of having the 2019 World Cup in Japan still stands.
I am not joking--I urge everyone NOT to visit Japan. Japan is dangerous.
The level of radioactivity coming from the nuclear power-plant accident is at a dangerous level even in Tokyo, 250km from the place of accident.
The aftershock of the huge earthquake in 2011 will continue for more than 100 years. And if there was a big one, radioactivity would be spread to a very wide area, and living in the eastern part of Japan would surely become impossible.
I repeat -- Japan is dangerous!
Having big sports events like the IRB World Cup or the Olympics is impossible, and immoral!
The place of the 2019 IRB World Cup must be changed. Please speak up about that, and strongly urge the IRB to make a necessary decision!

Last edited:
Actually, we're all screwed:

das

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree Japan is dangerous. These crazy fkn Nippon ppl scare the living shhyt out of me. But surely by not making eye contact with them at all, surely things can go alright for a trip there in 2019.
Not that I'll be going, I most possibly won't be able to shyt out the time and money for that, but just saying........just saying.

I heard that some Japanese have something called SKS, it's dangerous to both the person who has it and people around them. Also known as Spontaneous Kamikaze Syndrome, it causes the infected to find a vehicle and procede to crash it into other vehicles. If you see someone with a white headband with a red dot, stay away. Japan is definitely dangerous.

I heard that some Japanese have something called SKS, it's dangerous to both the person who has it and people around them. Also known as Spontaneous Kamikaze Syndrome, it causes the infected to find a vehicle and procede to crash it into other vehicles. If you see someone with a white headband with a red dot, stay away. Japan is definitely dangerous.

Dont forget Godzilla

I agree Japan is dangerous. These crazy fkn Nippon ppl scare the living shhyt out of me. But surely by not making eye contact with them at all, surely things can go alright for a trip there in 2019.
Not that I'll be going, I most possibly won't be able to shyt out the time and money for that, but just saying........just saying.

I heard if you look a Japanese person in the eye you will explode instantly.

When our NZ rugby players get contracts over there we advise them to play all their rugby with their eyes closed.

Japan is Dangerous, I repeat DANGEROUS!!

I just hope when I watch the games that the important parts aren't censored or blurry....as happens with some other things I've watched that were produced in Japan.....

I just hope when I watch the games that the important parts aren't censored or blurry....as happens with some other things I've watched that were produced in Japan.....

Haha, yes this could be a big problem ;)

It's ok. I'm gonna go to Japan with Jerry Collins. Nothing bad will happen with him there.

When our NZ rugby players get contracts over there we advise them to play all their rugby with their eyes closed.

Oh I know ! I know !!

awwww you disgusting, repulsive teddy bear of a person, you !

As Michael Scott (Steve Carrell) said once:
"In Japan, you must always commit suicide to avoid embarrassment."

Personally I'm worried that the Japanese rugby federation are going to expose their players to hulk-inducing levels of radiation, thereby leaving all other sides quaking in the presence of their mighty pack.

Dont forget Godzilla

13091806381371318.jpg

Personally I'm worried that the Japanese rugby federation are going to expose their players to hulk-inducing levels of radiation, thereby leaving all other sides quaking in the presence of their mighty pack.
Godzillarugby_zps5c0df794.jpg

das

Latest posts