• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

Rhys Carre from Cardiff Blues to Saracens then. Damn, that's a great signing. What a player he has the potential to be!

That's potentially a great signing for Saracens. That said, young players can take quite a long time to break through there so he may have been better getting game time with the Blues.

Tyrese Johnson-Fisher ------> American Football.
First person outside of USA to be competing in the UnderArmour All-America game. (100 top HS football players).

Loss for Tigers how much I don't know, he won't be the first or the last person to rip it up at school level (His basics where still pretty raw from what I gather).

Will be interesting to see how he does and doing now is certainly the best move for him.
Should suit Running Back once he learns the right move.

His hype was prob a bit much considering the level it was though.

Could see a lot more following him at this age though in the future.

Saw him play rugby yesterday, he came out for his school's club team.

Not in rugby shape anymore but he is super built. Not surprising since he's a sprinter/ running back.

Saw him play rugby yesterday, he came out for his school's club team.

Not in rugby shape anymore but he is super built. Not surprising since he's a sprinter/ running back.

How did he do?
Last heard he is changing colleges I think next season or wants to.

yeah he's on the transfer portal but i haven't heard anything more about it

he clearly had a really high rugby iq, even compared to the other foreign kids or others who have played their entire life

he just didn't put a lot of effort into it, his team wasn't very good and they struggled to get him the ball in space or they forced him to be a distributor (it was sevens)

he had a pretty impressive 90m try though where he stepped half the team

Ben Teo leaving Worcester at the end of the season confirmed... Along with many more.

Where did you see that?

That's a huge signing for them and makes me ever more annoyed that Quins' second row signings have been so meh.

Lood de Jager confirmed by Sale.

Great signing
odd why Sale only announce it now when it was done in Feb.
Presumably season ticket related
We announced Rob and Akker just before presale, I guess there'll be some sort of offer soon

Latest posts