• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

Nemani Nadolo
Surprised at that - he doesn't seem worth the money at all,
Unless he's on much lower than I'd imagine, in which case he must like living in Leicester (how?) because surely Japan and France would offer more?

Surprised at that - he doesn't seem worth the money at all,
Unless he's on much lower than I'd imagine, in which case he must like living in Leicester (how?) because surely Japan and France would offer more?

He was on I think around 150/200K, which I think got reduced during the covid stuff.
Personally I think he has been worth the money generally, we as a attack though need to start getting a bit more smarter, and try giving him more 1 on 1 though

He was on I think around 150/200K, which I think got reduced during the covid stuff.
Personally I think he has been worth the money generally, we as a attack though need to start getting a bit more smarter, and try giving him more 1 on 1 though
Blimey, that is significantly lower than I thought - surely he could double that in a second by going abroad?

Also I guess that's true: getting the ball to him properly is probably the biggest issue - I remember our game vs you he touched the ball maybe twice, and scored off of one of the carries,
The rest of the time was just chasing kicks

Ospreys sign Jac Morgan, which is a massive get for them and a disappointment for the Scarlets.
This guy looks pretty good and despite only recently turning 20 I think he's good enough to play for Wales in the summer.

Special player, small for a back-row of today but still powerful and seemingly very smart. He 'could' be to the Welsh pack what LRZ is to our back-line imho.

Tigers sign Daryl Marfo short term
and
Re-Sign:
James Whitcombe
Dan Kelly
Ollie Chessum
Nemani Nadolo
Jasper Wiese
Dan Cole

New Signings
Francais van Wyk
Marco Van Staden

I regret making fun of Sale and Saracens now for the South African signings......
Leicester also signed Eli Snyman.

So that's 3 SA players from the Bulls.

Domingo Miotti has signed for Glasgow
Very underrated player. When Sanchez left Jaguares him and Diaz Bonilla both did a fantastic job. Very well rounded players, both of them.

I have no idea why WF didn't play him. Their loss, particularly while having Cubelli at 9.

He's no Ben Healy (based entirely off hair), but Glasgow doing some good business yeah. Himself and McKay very good signings and then tonnes of guys who will fill out their squad nicely

As discussed in the England France thread:

Munster sign another Leinster scrumhalf.

Leinster scrum-half Osborne set for move to Munster at end of season https://the42.ie/5376724
In fairness it is to help because we are servicing the Irish team at 9 for years now and have 2 guys gone. Nick McCarthy returning and Ethan Coughlan also coming up to Academy.

Latest posts