• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

Thats the general feeling Tigs. We need to try to play decent rugby like Saturday...then the talented kids will want to stay instead of looking to move .

Ringfencing could be a huge boost to us in that regards. Get rid of the dire risk free avoid relegation rugby...and go out and attack...

Jack Regan from Crusaders to Ospreys. Hope he makes a good go of it.

Actually scarlet for you since it's from the Highlanders...

Good move for him given the age profile of the secondrows there but can't help feel Connacht may have missed something of they weren't at least in the running.

Ruddock signing Hickey and now Regan, could see a few more Irish cast offs going to Ospreys.

Actually scarlet for you since it's from the Highlanders...

Good move for him given the age profile of the secondrows there but can't help feel Connacht may have missed something of they weren't at least in the running.

Ruddock signing Hickey and now Regan, could see a few more Irish cast offs going to Ospreys.
Scarlet? He's going to the Ospreys idiot

Again not signings...but new contracts...brilliant news for us.

Stevenson, Connon, Peterson, Wacokecoke and Chick all sign new contracts

Luke Wallace back to Quins.

Has honestly made my day - was gutted when we let him go. Absolute gent of a bloke and a fantastic backup to Wev as well whilst Kenningham keeps growing

Good move
With Van Staden, Reffell and Brink I don't see him getting an extension at tigers.
He fits the way quins play more also.

Cian Kelleher - Ealing. Don't know why he went back to Leinster to be honest. Ealing have quite the Irish contingent going now I think though.

Latest posts