• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

SGB is useless ...

Henry Thomas is a good player but we're actually fine on the tighthead side with Louw, Kerrod and Collier and Baxter coming through.

We need a good back up loosehead for Marler. That's why I was hoping James Cronin's as yet unspecified destination is the Stoop.

Looks like it was Philip van der Walts last home game for us...so he's clearly away. Not really seen the best of a guy who is clearly a decent player, but our back row stables is strong.

I expect John Hardie the next on the list to go. Hes been been waste of a budget.

Springbok hooker Bongi Mbinambi officially signs for the Sharks from The Stormers.

Screenshot_20210609-103404.jpg
No surprises here.

Brown -- Falcons
Baldwin -- warriors
Lang and Young -- Edinburgh
Campangaro -- France

Rumours / Guesses:
Landajo - France/Argentina
Tapuai - France / Retirement / SR
Cavubati - France / Fijian SR team
Herron - France
Elia - France / Fijian SR team
Earle - France / Prem

Earle has been linked with Newcastle I believe.

No real surprises there. Definitely means we'll need reinforcements at lock and hooker. I imagine that also frees up a fair bit of cap space even with the reduction (Brown and Landajo are both expensive).

I suspect the replacements for the backs will primarily be academy promos (Lynagh, Anyanwu, Beard etc.).

Yeah strong rumours Earle was coming here, i guess the fact he's been released will just add to that.

I thought Earle was really going to be shooting for England contention but seems to have dropped off the radar.

What's been his issues this last year?

Latest posts