• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

He picked up a really nasty injury against Saints a while back, took a year or so to recover and sadly is nothing like the same player since.

He picked up a really nasty injury against Saints a while back, took a year or so to recover and sadly is nothing like the same player since.
This is what the falcons fans are not happy about.

Due to the low budget we have, Dean tries to get talented yet injury prone players on the cheap and try to rehab them. It works the odd time, but mostly doesnt really come off. I suspect this will be another of those.

The issue we have this time is with ringfencing pretty much guaranteed for the next few years, we have a number of real talented 19-21's coming through on the wing who are ready for first team rugby now...and they should be played, so we are questioning the need to bring Earle in.

I guess Dean wont lose...if Earle can be rehab'd then we get a very good player, if he cant, he'll be injured and the kids will get gametime anyway.

Not overly surprising, his form was....erratic
Burns will be a big step up

That's two 10s you've released this season though - got an academy kid on the horizon, or happy with McPhilips as 3rd?

Not overly surprising, his form was....erratic
Burns will be a big step up

That's two 10s you've released this season though - got an academy kid on the horizon, or happy with McPhilips as 3rd?

McPhillips is prob as good a 3rd choice as you will get TBF.

Not got many academy 10's of note that i'm aware of
Joe Woodward and George Loose are meant to be very good but more centres.

Hoping we could pinch Curtis from Sale :)

Wasps confirm their leavers

Vailanu - Wuss
Velacott - Edinburgh
Owlett - Wuss
Rowlands - Dragons
Taylor - Sale
De Jongh - Stormers
Soponga - Lyon (not in pic)
Zhvania - Unknown (not in pic but widely known as having already left)
Sirker - Unknown
McIntyre - Unknown
Brookes - Unknown (most likely Toulon)

McIntyre is a sad one but always injured, Brookes sadly expected once Scholtz arrived and Sirker has had a serious injury (bit like Earle)

Same - I'd be willing to take a punt on McIntyre at Quins. Or Zhvania for that matter.
Zhvania is a mystery... no one really knows what happened with him. He just stopped appearing in squads and never really came back. I hope Big Mac finds a good home as he's such a great character and the club love him. He's been with us for 10 years.

Latest posts