Seb Smith (Loosehead)
Lewis Chessum (Lock)
Jacob Cusick (Outside Centre)

And sign
Juan Pablo Socino

And sign
Juan Pablo Socino
Good signing,
Was a fan of his when he was at Falcons and was shocked when he ended up playing in Spain. Looked good at Saracens, when they signed him last year.

For an older/more experienced player who will cover 10/12 you can do a lot worse.

Tigers sign Bryce Hegarty from the reds

So seems like
Out
Henry
McPhillips
Bonilla

IN
Burns
Socino
Hegarty

Last edited:
JP Socino, one of the best centres we have had in a long time. What a player he was. If he can reproduce that sort of form...you have a cracker. We never should have let him go.

Imagine signings and releases will start filtering through now that our season is over

First up: 2yr extension for Cam Neild

Really happy with that, finished the season strongly and great backup while our internationals are away

Neild is 26?? he's older than I thought he was. I'd have signed him in a heart beat so good signing.

Neild is 26?? he's older than I thought he was. I'd have signed him in a heart beat so good signing.
Surprised me too, tbf - but then I remember his breakthrough into the seniors being back when Dan Braid was here, and that was a while back
Lost a fair bit of time to injuries, and some more to trying to play hooker. Glad he's settled back in the backrow, definitely his best position

Jesus Dan Braid, throwback central. Yes shifting around isn't the best idea unless your Alfie Barbeary and you can play everywhere.

Well stocked backrow in Sale.

Exeter Chiefs released/join new clubs
- Joe Snow
- Barry Karea
- Elvis Taione
- Alex Cuthbert
- Tomas Francis
- Tom Price
- James Short
- Charlie Wright

Real pity, constantly hampered by injury throughout his career.

Bath Academy:
Arthur Cordwell (LHP), Kieren Verden (THP), Will Butt (CE) all promoted to the senior squad

Sam Elrick (HK), Si Elrick (THP), Oli Cattell (LK), Tom Jeanes (LK) and Xavier Hastings (N8) all leaving the club.
The Elricks => Italy. Cattell => coaching (injuries). Jeanes => non-rugby (injuries). Hastings => Championship

Jasper Spandler (HK), Mackenzie Graham (BR/LK), Josh Dingley (BR/LK) all join the senior academy
Archie Stanley (LHP), Archie Maggs (THP) and Kofi Barton-Byfield (WG) all join the University based academy

Garvey IMO depends what he's viewed as.

Good player to have in the squad but I just don't see him as starting quality anymore.

Aye, that's fair

I meant more as an experienced/older head in the squad - he'll do a job on the pitch but hopefully he'll help steel the side a bit.
Worcester's got some good players, just need that extra push to start getting the results to match

Me looking at the Exeter leavers seeing if there is a player I want tigers to sign

Yeah. I thought the same.

Joe Snow was highly rated so could be that he comes good elsewhere.

James Short was good about 5 years ago but has been invisible since.

Latest posts