• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

The whole O'Brien leaving thing has been far less upsetting than I thought it would be. Guess I came to terms with the fact that his Leinster/Ireland career was nearly done a few years ago.

Carter is back at Racing for the rest of the season.

And Wasps have signed Minozzi.

Minozzi is good but he's not really Le Roux/Daly
Plus he'll be missing during the world cup

Minozzi is good but he's not really Le Roux/Daly
Plus he'll be missing during the world cup
Are you implying that Le Roux/Daly won't play in the World Cup??? Just kidding :)

Congratulations to Matteo, hopefully he will recover perfectly from that horrible injury and will be able to show all his talent at Wasps. Of course you are right, he's not even close to Le Roux or Daly right now but he is young and has a lot of potential.

Le Roux and Daly are both leaving at the end of this season, is what i meant
I know, I was just joking about the fact that they would have also been missing time because of the World Cup. The vast majority of quality players are internationals and so they will be at the World Cup, it's not easy to find world class players that won't take part in that, that's what I meant.

And by the way, I'm not so sure Minozzi will actually take part in the World Cup, it will all depend on at what point he will be with his recovery and it's not a sure thing yet.

Also happy that Minozzi has hopefully got some financial security while long term injured. There must positive progress in his recovery (or a get out clause for Wasps - if such a thing is allowed with contracts). Obviously I'd hope Italian rugby gets to the stage that it can entice its top players to stay at home, but fullback is an area with some actual depth in Italy (although none of his calibre) - so this isn't a complete disaster.

Am I the only one who hates these signing videos?

Was funny at first but everyone is trying way to hard now.
Clubs will be scouting Reddit now to try and get the real Gif and video editing talents.

It's very much "How do you do, fellow kids"

Burrell to Warrington confirmed, inside line BTFO

Tait retires. :(

Hell of a career for a player that was on the verge of retirement 8/9 years ago.
Should've been called up for England more was IMO one of the best English 15's for a while.

Latest posts