• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

See a Prem club could sign Manu for a discount and have manu sue tigers to make up the difference.
Like the mail is saying.
But all clubs agreed not to do that to other prem clubs players.

With the PRL what are the odds of clubs sticking to that agreement.

Joking aside, 3 first teams centres is a lot to lose in one go.

They have Matt Scott coming in and Nadolo can play 13 but I'm struggling to think who else they have?

I guess there's Jaco Taute but is he ever fit?

Connacht have signed Aussie 7's player Ben O'Donnell and Bay of Plent No.8 Abraham Papali'i. I don't know anything about either to be honest, but Connacht need bodies.

Well at least Taufua is staying.
Honestly don't think the mess at Tigers is all too bad really.
Manu and Veainu going is a shame realistically both would've been gone next season.
Should be the cap about.

Well at least Taufua is staying.
Honestly don't think the mess at Tigers is all too bad really.
Manu and Veainu going is a shame realistically both would've been gone next season.
Should be the cap about.
Why do you say that about Veainu? Obviously Manu had the Lions tour to hold onto but what was keeping Veainu at Tigers that wouldn't have kept him around past next year?

Why do you say that about Veainu? Obviously Manu had the Lions tour to hold onto but what was keeping Veainu at Tigers that wouldn't have kept him around past next year?

Money.
Just gut feeling Stade has been after him for 3 years now.
Would've been 30/31. With Steward coming up I could see Tigers offering less to try and bulk up elsewhere.

Tigers sign
Luke Wallace (Coventry Flanker)
Guy Porter (Brumbies Centre)
Kobus Van Wyk (Hurricanes Wing)
kini Murimurivalu (La Rochelle Full Back)
Matias Moroni (Jagaures Centre/Wing)

Some good signings in there. Obviously Tigers have been hit by the departure of Tuilagi, Veainu and co. but keeping Taufua and adding some additional quality with Moroni and Murimuirvalu definitely to help to offset that.

I think some of the unheralded signings could actually prove to be very good. For example the signings of Enever and Shalva got little attention, but think both will slot straight in.

Wallace is a good signing - I'm surprised he was at Coventry, I presumed he'd ended up in France

He would have liked it in France ... perhaps he didn't get any interest. He should be a good signing for Tigers. Even if he's not quite the player he was at his best, he's still a good, Premiership quality 7. Good luck to him.

In other news, Quins have confirmed he signing of Jordan Els, a 23yr old loosehead from Ealing.

I'm assuming we'll confirm Craig Trenier shortly as we were rumoured to have signed them as a pair.

Well we have announced the signing of Argentina 13 Matias Orlando, and will probably announce Peter Lucock the Doncaster centre shortly aswell.

Apparently we have signed a number of senior players, that are well away from the media...wonder who they could be. Hopefully a beast of a loosehead and a grizzled old nasty lock forward.

Latest posts