• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Autumn Nations Cup] England vs Georgia (14/11/20)

Does anyone know if it will be available as 'catch up' on Prime as well as live? I assume so but i'll be really annoyed if i plan to watch it later and then it isn't available!

I just had a quick look on there and there's Tennis, from last week, on there to watch atm - so I'd guess at yes

Wait these games are on Prime? Whos idea was that (I have Prime its not that bad from my view)?

Not that this game will be interesting.

I think them being on Prime is good - much better than Sky Sports, anyway, and I think better than BT as BT are a nightmare to use (multiple pay tiers depending on how you want to watch - having to pay extra to be able to cast the mobile app is just a pisstake).

Agree on the game not being interesting - I'll watch it but meh. Wish we could have had Japan in instead of Georgia.

Time to see a England team of
1. Genge
2. George
3. Sinckler
4. Launchbury
5. Itoje
6. Willis
7. Underhill
8. Vunipola

9. Youngs
10. Farrell
11. Earl
12. Slade
13. Curry
14. May
15. Daly

On Prime I'm glad.
Amazon are the more forward thinking companies in regards to marketing and it's great they are getting involved in Rugby.
Example being Amazon stream NFL and Football on things like Twitch.

Their PS4 app is also better than Sky's and BT's.

I think them being on Prime is good - much better than Sky Sports, anyway, and I think better than BT as BT are a nightmare to use (multiple pay tiers depending on how you want to watch - having to pay extra to be able to cast the mobile app is just a pisstake).

Agree on the game not being interesting - I'll watch it but meh. Wish we could have had Japan in instead of Georgia.
I would be quite hyped over an England v Japan test match, they gave us a good game last time they visited HQ. Georgia will get rolled.

Team prediction anyone?

FWIW this is what i think we'll see:
Genge
Dunn
Sinckler
Itoje
Hill
Curry
Earl
Vunipola
Robson
Farrell
May
Lawrence
Slade
Thorley
Furbank

Obano
George
Stuart
Ewels
Willis
Underhill
Youngs
Umaga

Hard one to pick, this, much harder than i initially thought. If it were against Wales/Ireland it would be much easier, but it does sound like EJ want to try a few new people. Trying too many makes it pointless though, so I reckon that he'll try and keep at least one experienced player in every unit, both starting and on the bench (hence George, Youngs etc). Clearly all the chat about Earl playing wing is rubbish, although it wouldn't surprise me if EJ goes for a 6-2 split on the bench, meaning that one or two of the forwards may need to be prepared to provide injury cover for the backs.

Of course, i am probably completely wrong! One of the fun things about EJ is his unpredictability!

I wouldn't be too disappointed to see that team, but I'd really like to see Willis start.

I also wouldn't bother with two flankers on the bench and I'd like to see Malins included.

Not bad team above but id go,

Genge
Dunn
Sinks
Itoje
Hill
Willis
Curry
Billy
Robson
Faz
May
Lawrence
Slade
Thorley
Malins

George
Mako
Stuart
Ewels
Underhill
Earl
Youngs
Umaga

Pretty similar team but Willis as earned his shot and this is a good chance for him to gain experience. Malins is a class player and again earned a shot. Also could be on field 10 cover eventually though this game id give umaga a shot.

I'd guess that Eddie will only really change one player per unit (Front row, second, back row, halfbacks, centres, back three) so that the experienced guys are still in there to direct the newcomers. Something along the lines of:
1. Genge (not 1st choice but has been around for half a decade now, knows the ins and outs of the team)
2. George (1st choice)
3. Stuart (Newcomer)
4. Itoje (1st choice)
5. Hill (Newcomer)
6. Curry/Underhill (1st choice)
7. Earl (Newcomer)
8. Vunipola (1st choice)
9. Robson (Newcomer)
10. Farrell (1st choice)
12. Lawrence (Newcomer)
13. Slade (1st choice)
11. May (1st choice)
14. Thorley (Newcomer)
15. Daly (1st choice)

Not necessarily what I'd go for but I'm expecting something very close to that.

Anyone clued up on who to watch out for in the Georgian team?

Tbh my knowledge is limited to Mamuke Gorgodze and he's retired now. Plus that springy scrum-half?

I believe so. Usually comes through at about 11am.

who said we'd never see Itoje at 6 again?

We'll win but by god I have no idea in the point of this side.

Latest posts