• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Autumn Nations Cup] England vs Georgia (14/11/20)

Thing is we play the same game plan against Georgia as we do against Scotland, Ireland, France, NZ, S.A etc... We don't adapt based on the opposition. Said it before, but it's not the heads up rugby Jones has claimed he wants. Might mean England get better at these tactics, but it's painful to watch against Tier 2 nations like Georgia, Italy or Wales.

Comes to something when Georgia are more adventurous than us.
Eddie experiments a bit with putting players in different positions: WTF Eddie why can't you just be normal??

Eddie plays a conservative game plan in wet weather conditions: FFS Eddie do something adventurous!

Seriously? What is wrong with you?
@EddieJones

Eddie plays a conservative game plan in wet weather conditions: FFS Eddie do something adventurous!
Is it not the same as vs Italy?
Kick the leather off the ball in attack and use the forwards to try and score

Look, I don't think we learn a great deal by scoring maul tries vs. Georgia, but it's pretty clear the conditions aren't great.

When we've run with the ball, we've generally looked dangerous.

If you're really that unhappy, you should try watching Wales.

Look, I don't think we learn a great deal by scoring maul tries vs. Georgia, but it's pretty clear the conditions aren't great.

When we've run with the ball, we've generally looked dangerous.

If you're really that unhappy, you should try watching Wales.
Watching Wales makes me very happy at the moment.

My god Robson is going to get longer than 2 mins..

I think Eddie's other attempt at changing rugby conventions, 1-8 shall be known as the non-kickers and 9-15 as the kickers.
Chuck #2 in with the Kickers after George's kick through then (and his grubber try vs Aus a few years back)

Seriously? What is wrong with you?
When new Zealand or South Africa play minnows they blow they away. I want us to be the best, we've learned nothing from this game we were guaranteed to win. Maybe I expect too much or maybe I'm just bored with playing so poorly against poor sides.

When new Zealand or South Africa play minnows they blow they away. I want us to be the best, we've learned nothing from this game we were guaranteed to win. Maybe I expect too much or maybe I'm just bored with playing so poorly against poor sides.
It's trashing it down with rain...

Backs are gopping,
Should just field a pack, 9 and 10, then another pack back 5

NZ always get Namibia or someone like that in their RWC group. Georgia are a good deal better than that.

It's only 4yrs since Italy beat SA.

Latest posts