• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Autumn Nations Cup] England vs Georgia (14/11/20)

When was the last time Youngs had presence of mind to do that?

NZ always get Namibia or someone like that in their RWC group. Georgia are a good deal better than that.

It's only 4yrs since Italy beat SA.
If we win this game without conceding any points I promise to only support Eddie going forwards.

Scouts honour.

Nice to see Robson looking sharp.

I haven't read much of this yet.

But Farrell is the only weak link today. Proper 3/10 when everyone else is at least a 6 or 7. Wasting a lot of ball, and I don't just mean the kicking

To be fair, Georgia play a structured game, there have been a few chances for counter attack rugby plus awful weather.

Not conceding is probably the best thing to be said.

Learned literally nothing about where we're at, but 5pts and on to the next I guess

Kanye West Shrug GIF

Learned literally nothing about where we're at, but 5pts and on to the next I guess

Kanye West Shrug GIF
Willis might be a prospect so is probably worthy of real game time.

We did learn Georgia are nowhere near good enough for the 6 nations.

Pretty much. To be honest, I didn't expect much different, but I can handle us being indifferent and doing a job in games like these so long as we win the games that do matter.

That was rancid.

Alot of that in particular is that 9 10 and 12, particularly Slade at 12 were poor. His passing today even in the dry was rancid.

I don't think we even learned anything about him tbh - prem/euro rugby is a higher level/more intense than that game was and he excels in that
A lot of Willis' excellence is at the breakdown. That kind of relies on the oppo having the ball. He looked perfectly at home, he just didn't have a major opportunity to shine.

I was seriously bored after 50 minutes of that game. I've given Italy loads of stick over the last few years but they're still comfortably better than Georgia. We did the job but it wasn't great. The weather didn't help but I was disappointed that we didn't use the backs more, we know we have a good forward pack.

Latest posts