• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Autumn Nations Cup] France vs Italy (28/11/20)

No. I couldn't find one that can start 6 or 7 toulousains.

Knew France had 11 debutants but I'm not sure I recognise any of their starting pack.

Italy really need at least 3 points to keep themselves in with a chance.

Yellow - Right decision in terms of the law but...He nearly had it.

So...England vs France, Scotland vs Georgia, Ireland vs Italy and Wales vs Fiji (if covid allows)? I mean Georgia should easily beat Ireland with a BP.

This is still Italy's biggest problem. They can't compete for 80 minutes. They look great at times, but it's only for periods and not a full game.

Can't say I'm unhappy with the result. England v France final will be the better game.

In fact England v anyone other than Scotland would he better.

8 defeats in a row for Italy. Should have played Georgia to end their unwanted losing streak.

8 defeats in a row for Italy. Should have played Georgia to end their unwanted losing streak.
Considering where Italy and Argentina have come from in the professional era - it does beg the question - where did it go so wrong for Italy?

I don't understand female commentators at men's games ? It's a totally different game. How can they relate ? It's stupid for females to commentate on men's games.

Because the main commentator is always someone who played rugby like...Hugh Cahill, oh wait.

Or because every coach played rugby union like...Mike Ford.

Or every ref...

Wtf like?

Latest posts