• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Autumn Nations Cup] Ireland vs Wales (13/11/20)

Good to get a win and there were some good performances but can't help feeling cockteased.

Especially with the injuries I'm expecting next week to be ugly. Hopefully Raynal isn't reffing.

Good for Lowe to get his first try.

18 penalties against Wales who never once looked like they were a threat to the Irish try line.
With two exceptions couldn't string more than 5 phases together. Umpteen unforced errors and poor passing. Outclassed in every respect.

Good win for Ireland, but I think the score flattered them at the end. Against a better team or a tier 1 team, they'd have had a lot more points put on them in that second half. Wales really are in trouble, they never looked like winning.

What an absolute boring match.

Can't believe I held off watching the new episode of The Mandalorian for that.

You can tell both teams still need time to gel

Good win for Ireland, but I think the score flattered them at the end. Against a better team or a tier 1 team, they'd have had a lot more points put on them in that second half. Wales really are in trouble, they never looked like winning.
I take your point that Wales were so poor that the scorelines makes us look good, but at the same time we could have put more than 40 on them.

Your joke would land harder if the player playing tier 3 Japanese rugby hadn't actually got 5 caps from England.
You literally capped his brother about an hour ago
Surely you should be paying penance right now or something

I take your point that Wales were so poor that the scorelines makes us look good, but at the same time we could have put more than 40 on them.
Could have. That's why I'd say about a 6/10, possibly 5/10 based on some of the second half. Ireland really should have scored more points in the first half and the points in the second weren't really representative of the half.

18 penalties against Wales who never once looked like they were a threat to the Irish try line.
With two exceptions couldn't string more than 5 phases together. Umpteen unforced errors and poor passing. Outclassed in every respect.
We couldn't score sh#t in a month of Sunday's. Time to drop the likes of Biggar, Halfpenny, Jonathon Davies, Falatau. All good players in their day but definitely past their sell by date at international level. Pivac and his half baked ideas to go now and bring someone in to galvanise a decent 'crop' of youngsters. Fed up of cr@p excuses from a lame excuse of a coach.

Latest posts