• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Autumn Nations Cup] Italy vs Fiji (21/11/20)

29 positive tests in the Fiji camp,
Game cancelled.

2 things...1 thats an insane number of cases no way they are playing for a while.

2 why does it say you have sent 100,001,954 messages? Haha i find that hard to belive and been meaning to ask this :)

2 why does it say you have sent 100,001,954 messages? Haha i find that hard to belive and been meaning to ask this :)
I just button mashed a load of numbers in there at one point because people were pointing out how many posts I had :p

I know that doing things isn't their bag, but does anyone know if World Rugby are taking an interest in this? The way that I see it there are only two possible ways this situation has arisen - either the protocols put into place to keep everyone safe were inadequate or Fiji failed to follow them. If the former, action needs to be taken right away to put more robust protocols in place or Fiji need to be reprimanded for bringing the game into disrepute and costing other unions money (and me a Sunday afternoon game of rugby to watch last week). Surely this falls under their auspices and they should have made a statement by now.

Latest posts