• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Autumn Nations Cup] Scotland vs France (22/11/20)

TheOvalBall

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

France

Wow, ok... that's one way to close out a match LOL

TheOvalBall

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

France

France are rusty, but my word, that was not good at all. They kept Scotland in the game the entire time. Have to improve dramatically.
But happy with the win.

Jimbo

Bench Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

UK

Club or Nation

London Wasps

Thought Scotland were pretty lucky to get the butchered penalty two rucks in a row they were clearing off seat blatantly.

Gavin

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

Former Soviet Union

Club or Nation

Barbarians

Hahaahahaha. Hogg... Couldn't happen to a more likeable guy

ricky gervais laughing GIF

Jimbo

Bench Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

UK

Club or Nation

London Wasps

France butchered a fair bit but in reality did Scotland ever look like scoring a try I can’t recall an occasion tbh.

Jimbo

Bench Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

UK

Club or Nation

London Wasps

In what world were Scotland the better team for 75 minutes, is he for real...

Oliver Madden

Academy Player
Reaction score
In what world were Scotland the better team for 75 minutes, is he for real...
Hogg actually said that?! That is delusion on a grand scale. France weren’t great but Scotland never looked like scoring a try. probably a tactic to deflect away from his error at the end. It wasn’t a great game but France won when nowhere near their best which is a massive positive for them moving forward.

Jimbo

Bench Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

UK

Club or Nation

London Wasps

Hogg actually said that?! That is delusion on a grand scale. France weren’t great but Scotland never looked like scoring a try. probably a tactic to deflect away from his error at the end. It wasn’t a great game but France won when nowhere near their best which is a massive positive for them moving forward.
I know both commentators were pretty taken back by it as well, I mean if it was damage limitation, something like we were within touching distance it was a tough game of fine margins etc. to be fair to him he did also take responsibility for the kick and say he was big enough and ugly enough to accept that.

Tooting Carmen

Academy Player
Reaction score
Well that's Scotland's winning run ended then. Despite the lack of tries I enjoyed it - a lot of pace and physicality from both sides.

BiggusLaddus

Academy Player
Reaction score
Are the French players still only available for 3 games each, or has that been resolved?

It would be a crying shame if they were forced to pick a B team for the final.

FrenchFan

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

France

Club or Nation

Toulouse

3 games that's it. The players said they didn't want play 6 test games anyway. It wasn't just their clubs. Agreement was reached on the basis of what the players wanted. It's a long season for them not for the rest of us! I seem to remember Owen Farrell saying something along the same line. Good opportunity for outsiders to put their hand up.

Primary

The Rugby Forum Assistant
Here are some related products that The Rugby Forum members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to The Rugby Forum’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to The Rugby Forum discussions about these products.