• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Autumn Nations Cup] Scotland vs France (22/11/20)

France are rusty, but my word, that was not good at all. They kept Scotland in the game the entire time. Have to improve dramatically.
But happy with the win.

Thought Scotland were pretty lucky to get the butchered penalty two rucks in a row they were clearing off seat blatantly.

Hahaahahaha. Hogg... Couldn't happen to a more likeable guy

ricky gervais laughing GIF

France butchered a fair bit but in reality did Scotland ever look like scoring a try I can't recall an occasion tbh.

In what world were Scotland the better team for 75 minutes, is he for real...
Hogg actually said that?! That is delusion on a grand scale. France weren't great but Scotland never looked like scoring a try. probably a tactic to deflect away from his error at the end. It wasn't a great game but France won when nowhere near their best which is a massive positive for them moving forward.

Hogg actually said that?! That is delusion on a grand scale. France weren't great but Scotland never looked like scoring a try. probably a tactic to deflect away from his error at the end. It wasn't a great game but France won when nowhere near their best which is a massive positive for them moving forward.
I know both commentators were pretty taken back by it as well, I mean if it was damage limitation, something like we were within touching distance it was a tough game of fine margins etc. to be fair to him he did also take responsibility for the kick and say he was big enough and ugly enough to accept that.

Well that's Scotland's winning run ended then. Despite the lack of tries I enjoyed it - a lot of pace and physicality from both sides.

Are the French players still only available for 3 games each, or has that been resolved?

It would be a crying shame if they were forced to pick a B team for the final.

3 games that's it. The players said they didn't want play 6 test games anyway. It wasn't just their clubs. Agreement was reached on the basis of what the players wanted. It's a long season for them not for the rest of us! I seem to remember Owen Farrell saying something along the same line. Good opportunity for outsiders to put their hand up.

Latest posts