Umaga's Witness

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Hurricanes
Just a thread to talk about week 1.

some ridiculously strong lineups with al blacks available. Quite exciting, though leads to some mismatches too.

@Jabby do you kNow if Josh Timu Is related to John? They played or are playing for the Same province so made me wonder.

Impressive game first up between harbour and Canterbury. No preseason, straight into it With very little rust, more Professional thean I expected.

cantebury too good in the end but harbour played well, showed a lot of promise. Canterbury with 6 players in the 35 all black squad, harbour with one, so when the all blacks leave you'd have to think harbour will be a force in this comp.

jeez it's a shame we don't see more of Stevenson at super level.

Yeah, his son...and that's all I want to say about the first round

Three cracking games to open the Tournament, high quality rugby. It's shaping up to be an awesome springtime of rugby.

As usual, Canterbury looking like the 90's Man Utd of rugby, crushing the opposition in the last 20mins of the match.

I wish ESPN+ would stream Mitre 10 like they do SupeRugby. It would be a great way for us outside of New Zealand to see the up & coming players from the capitol of rugby.

Three cracking games to open the Tournament, high quality rugby. It's shaping up to be an awesome springtime of rugby.

As usual, Canterbury looking like the 90's Man Utd of rugby, crushing the opposition in the last 20mins of the match.
Yep, but they had 6 players in that game who are in the all blacks squad, so things will be a bit more even once they are gone.

Latest posts