• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] England vs Ireland (23/02/20)

[
Worst thing is that if we kicked our very kickable and hadn't gifted England two stupid tries the scored would actually be level.

Obviously it's more complicated than that and we were never going to get anything from this performance but still frustrating.
. Had fowl play rules been enforced probably two yellow cards couple of penalties minimum, England may have the BP, ifs and buts....

That was embarrassing, we were beyond poor but even worse is that this isn't the first, second or even third time we've seen this in the last while.

England three times, Wales in Cardiff, the Japan debacle, quarter final demolition against the all blacks, how many time do we need to be spanked before we see some actual change.

England should have won that by way more.

[
. Had fowl play rules been enforced probably two yellow cards couple of penalties minimum, England may have the BP, ifs and buts....

giphy.gif

That's annoying. England were there for the taking today. Think we missed Joe big time.
Sadly this is not true. On a better day we would have been hockeyed.
Sexton is on a major decline. Murray is too. Sexton is still a top player but not an influential player. Murray is not at level either. You need that at 9 and 10. Cooney should start next day but today was evidence of gulf between European level and International.

Doris did well when he came in and deserves a start next day. I'm huge fan of Porter and thought he did well in loose but our scrum buckled.

The one eyedness form English fans on here is gas!
I thought he missed a lot for us too, he is always a **** ref like. Thinking Stander should have got a red is a trashman's opinion though.
red probably harsh but yellow and penalty reversal min, It's just bad for the game and going unchecked is not good for anyone.

That was embarrassing, we were beyond poor but even worse is that this isn't the first, second or even third time we've seen this in the last while.

England three times, Wales in Cardiff, the Japan debacle, quarter final demolition against the all blacks, how many time do we need to be spanked before we see some actual change.

England should have won that by way more.
The worry is who is there to come in. Cooney I think has shown he is a bit off today. Yes I still think he should start. Backrow. Doris for POM. Kilcoyne for Healy, Kelleher for Herring and Henderson back in but what else

Latest posts