• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] England vs Wales (07/03/20)

cause he was already tackled. I have sympathy for manu in that is a moving target. But a shoulder charge to a guy who was already tackled is pointless and to go flying in the way he did was reckless.

TBH that's where real time plays into it.
What stage was Manu getting ready to make the tackle v North actually being tackled.

It's a penalty and a YC but not a red in my eyes.

They're both lucky the primary contaxt was on the chin, fine was one centimetre off North could have taken the full force on the head which given his history could have been catastrophic.

Either way Tualagi was completely out of control and any shoulder to the head has been red for a while now.
The player is on his knees had he not have been it would have been waste height.

I'll watch Tuilagi tackle later, but O'Keefe is blowing England up at the slightest opportunity.

Manu expected Slade's tackle to be less effective. He was looking to tackle with the other shoulder and had the other arm up but because North came down earlier than expected it went wrong. Red is harsh.

So has anyone commented about Curry getting flipped over onto his head at a ruck a while back in second half? Looked like a easy card offence and right in front of cameras.

Was never checked AFAIK. Maybe I'm watching a different game.

It wouldn't be a red though would it?
That doesn't matter if the impact point is the head. Once you do that it's been a red for a while now regardless of intent.

Now I do think red is harsh but I'm also not going to pretend this is anything but consistent.

Latest posts