• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] England vs Wales (07/03/20)

Hoping the players are still up for this despite the tournement being over as a spectacle now we have postponed matches.
The bitter rivalry should ensure that!

If England can continue the way they played against Ireland I see a win by a couple of scores. But Wales will make it hard for them. They always do whatever the score.

I'm excited. England by 15 in what should be an adventurous game. Hopefully some fun :)

Weird that I feel more confident in Wales chances than the Welsh do

I think home advantage sees us home by <10 but to wrote off Wales is crazy imo. They've shown time and time and time again that they'll raise their game massively against us

Honestly England have been so hot and cold over the last few seasons that I just don't know what to expect. Based on this 6Ns we should win, though I don't think comfortably. However I just don't know which England will turn up and if Wales get some early scores and momentum then England could struggle to come back as they look clueless when behind.

What a slow build up.

Anyway, I like Jonny Wilkinsons ramblings as a pundit. He's totally OCD about how he describes things and he's a fascinating listen. I'm aware that this says a lot about me, but would love him to tour with his rugby opinions and stories.

All the doom and gloom from Wales is a bit over the top. They've lost two games, they're not hopeless. International rugby and knee jerk reactions go hand in hand.

Didn't realise that Faletau was on the bench. He's not been at his best but he's only on his way back, I'd have kept him in the team ahead of Moriarty.

Gareth Davies isn't in the Welsh 23 and he'd stroll into either the England or Ireland team right now.

(Or at least he's miles better than Youngs and Murray, don't know that I'd take him over Cooney)

Double Farrell tackle but curry and tuilagi....neither wrapped an arm there.

All the doom and gloom from Wales is a bit over the top. They've lost two games, they're not hopeless. International rugby and knee jerk reactions go hand in hand.
Are you sure about what we're not hopeless? It's taken four f****** minutes.

Did Youngs toss that inside pass to Watson? That had a real spark to it

Excellent try. We've been missing those lines and inventiveness recently.

Welsh staff really confused by the English medical team looking at may. Didn't know you were allowed to be concerned about your players.

Latest posts