• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] England vs Wales (07/03/20)

No, but where the contact is matters. It's a red by the book.

Tualagi is unlucky but he put himself in the position.

I don't get how you don't understand this. You have to think about what the punishment would be if something other than what happened happened. In this situation, just think, manu wouldn't have gotten a red card if he had hit north in the chest. So obviously, he shouldn't get a red card cause he hit him in the head.

It's pretty simple mate.

WillGriff John
In the squad but not made a 23 yet

So has anyone commented about Curry getting flipped over onto his head at a ruck a while back in second half? Looked like a easy card offence and right in front of cameras.

Was never checked AFAIK. Maybe I'm watching a different game.
It's legal if the opposition is English

Wales lose. Can't wait to hear it blamed on the ref for the next year :D

Is Manu not privvy to this info?
What are u on about lad it happened so quickly he clearly didn't have a chance to react???
I don't get how you don't understand this. You have to think about what the punishment would be if something other than what happened happened. In this situation, just think, manu wouldn't have gotten a red card if he had hit north in the chest. So obviously, he shouldn't get a red card cause he hit him in the head.

It's pretty simple mate.
There's that common sense.

I won't disagree with Tuilagi decision, but it was the decisions before that allowed Tuilagi to be in that position. O'Keefe blew penalties for Wales that he didn't for England.

Manu gets a rest, we wouldn't have needed him for Italy even if we were playing as scheduled. Wales get to keep some pride. More upset at Youngs having a good game than anything.

Decent five nations for England, think they're sound for second place, today's performance was probably the best rugby they played, discipline took the gloss off.

Wales were as bad without the ball as we were with it in Twickenham, didn't know how to defend in the 22.

Manu gets a rest, we wouldn't have needed him for Italy even if we were playing as scheduled. Wales get to keep some pride. More upset at Youngs having a good game than anything.

Yeah outside the first game Youngs has had a pretty decent tournament, annoyingly.

I thought it was a red but I do think the ref was poor in the last 15mins. He's in the mood to punish just 1 team when both had committed the same errors. Missed a clear forward pass too.

Hard to argue with Red due to a shoulder not a lot of arms caught head all be a glancing blow but no complaints.
Wales needed to play v 13 in last 5 to get back into match.
England clinical in 22 but as all Tournament discipline needs upping.
Today showed if needed Slade can play 15.
Lawes can play 6 (yet again)
Youngs wasn't man of match Wilson for me on work rate.
Hope France win out last 2 so we can forget about rescheduling.
Nice Triple Crown .
Looking Forward to the development tour of Japan as all World cup players will be played out for year.

It's pretty simple mate.

That is totally rubbish, MT hit the head and nothing else, your reasoning that that he wouldn't get a red if he hit another part of the body is completely and utterly irrelevant. Lets not forget that also MT went in with no arms, therefore was guilty of an offence anyway

The scoreline flattered Wales, but give them credit for not giving up, O'Keefe missed a lot of Wales illegal play but saw everything England did.
Shame if that was George Kruis last game for England. A great player that doesn't always get the credit he deserves It's always Maro who catches the eye.

Thought the ref was dreadful. However the best teams seem to manage the ref better than England. We need to look at how MCcaw interacted with the ref. As beautiful as Wales first try was their was two dubious passes that Richie would of influenced ref to check. The tip tackle on curry another

That is totally rubbish, MT hit the head and nothing else, your reasoning that that he wouldn't get a red if he hit another part of the body is completely and utterly irrelevant. Lets not forget that also MT went in with no arms, therefore was guilty of an offence anyway

wtf are you smoking? Your issue is that you looking at what actually happened. That doesn't matter. Think about what would happen if manu had hit him in the thigh. Now think about what would have happened if had wrapped his arms. Clearly play on.

Hard to argue with Red due to a shoulder not a lot of arms caught head all be a glancing blow but no complaints.
Wales needed to play v 13 in last 5 to get back into match.
England clinical in 22 but as all Tournament discipline needs upping.
Today showed if needed Slade can play 15.
Lawes can play 6 (yet again)
Youngs wasn't man of match Wilson for me on work rate.
Hope France win out last 2 so we can forget about rescheduling.
Nice Triple Crown .
Looking Forward to the development tour of Japan as all World cup players will be played out for year.
SO 13 men beat 15 plus the ref - not bad going. The red was ridiculous - it was a fast moving collision and unless Rugby cn somehow defy the simple laws of physics, it will often happen - there was an earlier collisoin when Alun Wyn Jones and an England player - can't remember who - clashed heads - potentially more damaging, but clearly not illegal. Had North not started to fall the shoulder to head would not have occurred

England pretty dominant today. Their defense won them this match, it was brutal and uncompromising from start to 70 something minutes where playing with 14 and then 13 prevented them from employing their rush defense.

The score flattered us because England had that game won before the last quarter really.

High tackle on tuilagi from parks... nothing said...
Farrell nearly has his head ripped off by navidi... nothing said.
Tom curry up ended at the ruck... nothing said.

Tuilagi hits a falling north shoulder first .... red card....

England being called dirty all over the media... ******* typical

Oh well we were expected to lose and did by 3 points in the end. Too little too late. MT 100 percent red , Farrell should of been at least yellowed after being warned numerous times about off the ball incidents and kept infringing.

High tackle on tuilagi from parks... nothing said...
Farrell nearly has his head ripped off by navidi... nothing said.
Tom curry up ended at the ruck... nothing said.

Tuilagi hits a falling north shoulder first .... red card....

England being called dirty all over the media... ******* typical
Filthy by tuilagi pal led with the shoulder and by far the worst offence of the whole match end of.