• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] England vs Wales (07/03/20)

Oh and we did a slam too

And your point is what ? New coach and new style of play we expected nothing and still came within 3 points of you
My point is: we won, you lost and that was your 3rd defeat so far this 6N. You even managed to lose at home and if you go down to Scotland makes you the worse home nations team. Everything else is irrelevant.

Good night

So when tomkins kicked that ball unceremoniously you failed to spot ENGLAND well offside all the time

I spot a supporter of the most cynical and whiny team in world rugby once again doing nothing but whine whine whine. Have England ever beaten you without you having some excuse? Ever?

Go to bed, sleep on it.

I spot a supporter of the most cynical and whiny team in world rugby once again doing nothing but whine whine whine. Have England ever beaten you without you having some excuse? Ever?

Go to bed, sleep on it.
Hehe.
You just described yourself when England lose . Excuse, Excuse ,Excuse and some more .

Hehe.
You just described yourself when England lose . Excuse, Excuse ,Excuse and some more .

Are you always this bitter when Wales lose?

You were beaten, by the better side on the day, get over it.

But that's okay if your a certain country ..I'm not allowed to make a case against anything that happened in the game .

The officials missed a lot today. But that didn't affect the result. It was over at half time.

It's a nothing tournament really . The only ones who can lay Claim to winning it are France who are still unbeaten much like us last year but because the games verses Italy aare likely cancelled either England or Ireland winning this will be false as all games wont be played.

The only way to solve this is if
1. France win the slam
2. Points reset to zero and last year's winners retain the trophy. It happens in that silly bat and ball game in the ashes so why not in circumstances like this I say.

I personally thought webb did pretty well today and looked composed and assurred.

Navidi has been a huge miss.

Tompkins/watkin partnership for next game please.

Latest posts