• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] England vs Wales (07/03/20)

bad link but I guess it's the post match interview where AWJ is asked about the Marler incident.

Whinger?
It should be an arrestable offence. Whatever your personal take on it, it's actually sexual assault.
Not even a blurred line.

otherwise is it acceptable for me to go to my office and feel up my colleagues as a bit of banter or to get a rise?!
I hope Marler gets a stiff sentence.

On Marler: it was hilarious at the time drunk in the pub. On reflection it was completely inappropriate and any of us would be ****** as ****. If he cops a ban, he only has himself to blame.

Tuilagi: It's a glancing blow and he does make contact with the head. He's knows North will be going down as he's the second tackler so overall no complaints.

Issues: Wales had numerous high tackles missed, line outs not straight and the simple fact that Ben O'Keefe blew almost immediately against England, but ignored similar offences for Wales. Not saying England were perfect by any means, but there a clear inconsistencies and Wales benefited.

The scoreline flattered Wales and the 10 points especially either side of half-time were poor play from England and the last 2 tries were definitely aided by some dubious decisions from the ref. Wales never looked truly in it.

Okay isolate one comment and blow it up is an english speciality tbh

Hysterical is you pal, I just call things as I see it , like I know when I see a RAT and say it . People will often disagree with me because of my supposed bias views but then again facts back up bias.

I replied to a single comment, there were many I could have chosen from.

I'm curious though, why RAT in caps? Is it a term I'm not familiar with or are you literally shouting rat?

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Thanks for the entertainment. X

Jimbo get a grip pal there is no need to to dislike comments because they differ to you everytime? Its a rugby forum not facebook you snowflake ... enough said

On Marler: it was hilarious at the time drunk in the pub. On reflection it was completely inappropriate and any of us would be ****** as ****. If he cops a ban, he only has himself to blame.

Tuilagi: It's a glancing blow and he does make contact with the head. He's knows North will be going down as he's the second tackler so overall no complaints.

Issues: Wales had numerous high tackles missed, line outs not straight and the simple fact that Ben O'Keefe blew almost immediately against England, but ignored similar offences for Wales. Not saying England were perfect by any means, but there a clear inconsistencies and Wales benefited.

The scoreline flattered Wales and the 10 points especially either side of half-time were poor play from England and the last 2 tries were definitely aided by some dubious decisions from the ref. Wales never looked truly in it.
I replied to a single comment, there were many I could have chosen from.

I'm curious though, why RAT in caps? Is it a term I'm not familiar with or are you literally shouting rat?

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Thanks for the entertainment. X
your welcome mush

3 points init pal 3 points that is all now good night and nos da and in future speak to us indigenous with more repect , because e have won more championships than you foreigners
>>>>

Jimbo..
Grow up pal, people have different opinions to yours you P R I
Apologies mate, obviously your well more experienced here than...

HIT THAT DISLIKE GIM ..P

Agreed, but despite that, as far as I can see, Wales still managed to rack up their biggest ever points tally at HQ.

Balls bounce in funny directions and players get carded, we really need to get much more ruthless in putting games to bed when we're on top. Some good individual performances, not a bad team performance but still feel we're not adding up to the sum of our parts.

As with the Ire game we've conceded several more pens and been well beaten on meters run, possession and territory and had to make twice as many tackles as Wal. While those numbers partly reflect tactics, they should be better at home. Fra was dire, Sco was trashed by weather, Ire were awful and Wal aren't exactly a form horse so while we've won the last 3 it's hard to measure if we've particularly progressed. My instinct is not to any great extent.

Agreed, but despite that, as far as I can see, Wales still managed to rack up their biggest ever points tally at HQ.

Balls bounce in funny directions and players get carded, we really need to get much more ruthless in putting games to bed when we're on top. Some good individual performances, not a bad team performance but still feel we're not adding up to the sum of our parts.

As with the Ire game we've conceded several more pens and been well beaten on meters run, possession and territory and had to make twice as many tackles as Wal. While those numbers partly reflect tactics, they should be better at home. Fra was dire, Sco was trashed by weather, Ire were awful and Wal aren't exactly a form horse so while we've won the last 3 it's hard to measure if we've particularly progressed. My instinct is not to any great extent.

Oh I definitely agree with that.

Very interesting. That's the second game in a row I've felt englands opposition on the balance of play haven't been up to it yet somehow statistically appeared better. I guess there lies damned lies etc... Also and interesting piece on BBC i think about two stat analysers working for eddie and how they don't look at anything particularly main stream.
Re tuilagi ree, hes glanced the head and not in control of the tackle, however i did think there was sufficient mitigation circumstances in that most force was applied to shoulder and the height of north to drop it to a yellow, just my opinion mind. Can see why they gave a red, just not 100% sure it wasn't mitigated to a large extent.
England very impressive mind, Curry at 8 looked good today, Wilson is a cracking player and loved itojes work around the park. George Ford struggled a little with high balls early on but wow was his passing exceptional, the hands to tuilagi were lightning!
As for Wales a few bright spot . Namely Tompkins, but a real lack of cutting edge to break down england until they were down to 13, bar ofc that wonder try.
Charlie Morgan's telegraph review should be a cracker.
Damn this has been some entertaining reading before bed lol

Very interesting. That's the second game in a row I've felt englands opposition on the balance of play haven't been up to it yet somehow statistically appeared better. I guess there lies damned lies etc... Also and interesting piece on BBC i think about two stat analysers working for eddie and how they don't look at anything particularly main stream.
Re tuilagi ree, hes glanced the head and not in control of the tackle, however i did think there was sufficient mitigation circumstances in that most force was applied to shoulder and the height of north to drop it to a yellow, just my opinion mind. Can see why they gave a red, just not 100% sure it wasn't mitigated to a large extent.
England very impressive mind, Curry at 8 looked good today, Wilson is a cracking player and loved itojes work around the park. George Ford struggled a little with high balls early on but wow was his passing exceptional, the hands to tuilagi were lightning!
As for Wales a few bright spot . Namely Tompkins, but a real lack of cutting edge to break down england until they were down to 13, bar ofc that wonder try.
Charlie Morgan's telegraph review should be a cracker.
Damn this has been some entertaining reading before bed lol[/Q

ALLEZ LE BLEUS

Latest posts