• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] Ireland vs Wales (08/02/20)

Who? Deegan is definitely not best at flanker.
Really I'd rate him better at flanker than 8. Can say Leinster fans may see him more and rate differently. But certainly he is not an exclusive 8. He's like a Denis Leamy.

Wales imploding now a little. Honeymoon over for Pivac! Defence is nowhere near what it was under Edwards, that's for sure.

Fair play to Ireland for a good game. Stayed consistent, did what they needed to do.

Really I'd rate him better at flanker than 8. Can say Leinster fans may see him more and rate differently. But certainly he is not an exclusive 8. He's like a Denis Leamy.
He's about as pure an 8 you'll find imo. Can do a job at flanker but don't think he has an international future there.

Only need to look at his performances in January, at 8 against Lyon versus and 6 against Benneton to see the difference. Was much better the first of those two weeks.

Wow, you don't see that often. Man of the Match getting a yellow card.

Remember how insufferable Irish people were pre World Cup? We're back. Privilege to watch the greatest team to ever play rugby.
The commentary are already getting well and truly ahead of themselves.

I've just remembered of a whole new set of reasons I hate the Irish rugby media.

6n's is very open. Definitely don't see a grand slam this year.

Last edited:
Can't see Ireland or Wales winning at twickers. Means the Irish BP may be important today.

Well deserved win for Irish guess they will be just doing defence training for next match.
Welsh looked rudderless without biggar they need to forget this one.

Are you allowed to drive into the back of the rest of your lineout jumpers? Looked like the ball was dropped to Tipuric and he just drove into the back of the rest of the forwards.

Latest posts