• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] Ireland vs Wales (08/02/20)

Wales: Am I scrummaging illegally?

No it is the French and Irish who are scrummaging illegally.​

Welsh coach is fearing French side... then he prepared referee for a home refereeing... Welsh haven't even played the French and they already complained, they were VERY lucky to win in quarter final of the last WC... And actually, the coach is totally out of subject about french scrum, it's surely with Welsh one the weakest of the 6N this year. I would recall that even during the promenade against Italy, welsh scrum has known harsh time with Azzuris. Against Ireland, Welsh have been pinned down foxily, they have been beaten by a strongest team on this day, and they were very lucky referee was blind of consistent welsh offsides. I am not fan of irish way of play, and Wales is the third team I support after my national one (France) and Scotland (Auld Alliance, I am obliged then lol ). I remember that wonderful Welsh team in the seventies, they did invent the the movement rugby, with passion, panache and envy. French style of the 80's came directly from welsh 70's way of playing rugby. Please, Welsh coach, you don't need to try to influence the referee, he will be anglo-speaking, will have biased opinion of the french as 75% of the time... French are always obliged to play at 200% to have a chance to win when we have anglo-speaking ref... which is the case of 99% of the time. I won't put here the long list of stolen match ... 1995 semi against SA, but it was decided before the competition that Boks had to win it. The irish referee even received a golden watch for his performance of blindness when it was about the french tries in the Durban tempest... AB's fan know what I mean when I speak about 1995 farce. They were happy to not play the French, which had just won 2 in a round in NZ in 1994 and had dominated ABs... Hélas ... Referee in final performed well as 16th bok man... fortunately for them, many years later, a SA referee repairs this robbery and gave the 2011 trophy to NZ ... over France !

So it was actually the damn Irish that stole the semi final from the frenchies in 95?It's because our blood is green. And we paid that wonderful man enough, the french team was stingy with their budget....can't come to a southern hemisphere world cup without enough money!

So it was actually the damn Irish that stole the semi final from the frenchies in 95?It's because our blood is green. And we paid that wonderful man enough, the french team was stingy with their budget....can't come to a southern hemisphere world cup without enough money!
All I read is that Ireland won the 1995 world cup. QF curse gone retrospectively.

If any South African's want me to abuse the other team's posters in a match thread or anything, I can DM my Revolut details? Already have a watch though. Willing to take an introductory Afrikaans class.

Latest posts