• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] Scotland v Wales

Stupid to leave it so late, some people will have already traveled/traveling so have still to bear that cost

Somebody inform ThebigARena
There was no way in hell this fixture could go ahead.
I had a feeling it would be postponed . All football off, F1 off , golf off, cricket off. It was more from the pressure from all this that this game would never go ahead. Damn that's my Saturday ruined what am I supposed to do now

Was just gonna mention the only positive from this is that WALES ARE STILL REMAINING GS CHAMPIONS:p

Feel for the fans who have travelled but if it was reversed... ie I had gone up to scotland only for the game to ba called off at the 11th hour, I would enjoy my pissup and have an excuse for the misses why I have to travel up there again later in the year. Enjoy Cardiff you sweaties.... always liked Cardiff when Scotland were in town for the rugby. Great fans!

Very few Scottish fans in Cardiff today compared to a usual Friday before an international. We had our usual Friday lunchtime pint in peace, whereas the pub we frequent on St. mary's street is usually packed full of opposition supporters.

IMG-20200313-WA0000.jpg

Spotted by my nephew at 10:00am today in cardiff

Ah well just gonna have to watch one of the many videos of Wales smashing Scotland from the archives especially 2005 onwards (not sure they have even beaten us since then) sorry my celtic bros but sports entertainment is light on the ground from now on and I built myself up for the game;) although theres a few you should of won!

2005 that burst from ryan jones tho for the first try against scotland lol!.That grandslam winning team probably still my fave , shane, geth jenks , shanklin,martyn williams, ryan jones , gavin henson , dwayne peel , all in their prime what a team that was and still probably our best to date.

Stephen Jones probably one of the most underrated flyhalves ever!!!

If there was any side that would fit the pivac style that 2005 squad would be it

just had an idea how this match could be completed.

scotland and wales are both due to be touring new zealand this summer and if the tours go ahead why not play the game in new zealand when both sides are there?

just had an idea how this match could be completed.

scotland and wales are both due to be touring new zealand this summer and if the tours go ahead why not play the game in new zealand when both sides are there?

NZ closed their borders until further notice. Summer tours down under likely cancelled.

NZ closed their borders until further notice. Summer tours down under likely cancelled.

I really don't see these going ahead, NZ were incredibly (and successfully) cautious from the start. I doubt they'd let in a couple of squads from the nation holding the EU record for infections and deaths for a few months yet.

Latest posts