• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] Scotland vs England (08/02/20)

Faz was then asked why England failed to play the conditions, and what are your thoughts about going up against your dad.
Hogg was asked if England are better than Scotland, and... Actually, I can't remember the second "question"

And now Gregor is asked if he's frustrated that Scotland didn't score more points than England.
And then "I'm not trying to be facetious here but..." And you can see his head drop before she even gets to the questions (which was "aren't Scots supposed to be used to rain?")
The meme value is strong with this one.

Honestly, anyone expecting a bigger score needs a reality check. This was the only result possible. Only question was who won.

The Genge try was class and great strength but i do like how curry and earl stood wide in interest defenders and when genge with itoje latched carried the also joined and tirned it into a 5 man maul essentially. But the strength showed to stay on his feet was awesome.

The meme value is strong with this one.
images (2).jpeg

Tough old game that! Fair play to the English boys in getting the W... full credit to the Scots though, 'very' fine margins and all that!

Slightly ironic that by criticising the media, Genge has inevitably given the media way more clicks and views from people who want to watch him criticise the media.

Deserved the win, but we got away with it a bit. Surprised that Daly and Furbank didn't get tested a lot more and our lack of carriers would have been exposed against better opposition.

Youngs managed to keep his kicks infield which was an improvement on literally everyone else.

I'm really seeing no reason why Genge shouldn't start now. Marler is still our best all round LH, but Genge's aggression is so badly needed.

Earl did well. Of the options in the squad I'd have him at 8 with Curryhill restored and Ludlam on the bench.

Latest posts