• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] Scotland vs France (08/03/20)

What was up with Hastings starting more handbags there? Trying to drag the opposition up after they've scored a try is not going to make them any quicker...

True, but not often it takes such a ridiculous bounce that falls perfectly to let to just run in. England got a lucky bounce, but not as much as Scotland did there, that ball almost went sideways.

Er, no. I was agreeing with you. Probably didn't put it very well. :oops:

That improved the colour of Jaliberts hair

How do you not get a BP in those circumstances...

Far better performance by Scotland, but against a poor French side and 14 men for most of the game they really should have got the BP.

Wow. I am so disappointed. That was a disgrace from France.

But well done Scotland. You were better.

Wow. I am so disappointed. That was a disgrace from France.

But well done Scotland. You were better.
You're still in a great position to go forward. Scotland at home is a funny fixture, especially for certain teams/circumstances.

You'd have to be a real optimist to see Scotland winning this one. If France continue playing their brand of exciting rugby I fancy its 4 from 4 and deserved 6 Nations winners.

This time I was right to be optimistic

Not only that, but Scotland maintain the best defensive record in this six nations

Well done Scotland - so pleased for them - they really deserved the win, and with better referring the margin would have been greater
Mike

Love that interview exit from Richie. Haha.

How is she allowed to still do this?

Did not see that coming.

Well done Scotland, fair play to ye.

Latest posts