• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] Scotland vs France (08/03/20)

Was Hamish (I think it was him?) gouged there in the tackle around his head? Inside Scotland 22.

Mentally that may finish France, if they got points on the board first they could've been alright but Scotland scoring so soon after half time is massive.

French defence for both tries has left a lot to be desired and tbh I don't think it has much to do with either the red or Ntamack (except indirectly by rattling the other players), they're just defending badly.

French defence for both tries has left a lot to be desired and tbh I don't think it has much to do with either the red or Ntamack (except indirectly by rattling the other players), they're just defending badly.
Slipping off 1 v 1 tackles isn't due to the man disadvantage, overlaps can't be helped but it's been poor here

Slipping off 1 v 1 tackles isn't due to the man disadvantage, overlaps can't be helped but it's been poor here
They had enough numbers out wide to cover there as well, they just got too narrow and that has nothing to do with being down a prop.

Latest posts