• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] Scotland vs France (08/03/20)

Careful or we'll be reminded, again, that Wales won last year
In reality would expect due to summer tours etc Italy results will be expunged or 0 0 draws so next week is wooden spoon match for Scotland v Wales.

In reality would expect due to summer tours etc Italy results will be expunged or 0 0 draws so next week is wooden spoon match for Scotland v Wales.

You're forgetting that Ireland is also behind Scotland and have France next in Paris

You're forgetting that Ireland is also behind Scotland and have France next in Paris
I'm going on what I believe will happen with Italian results expunged or 0 0 so table will be reset.

Murrayfield needs to sort out a studio for the pundits. I don't want to be reminded of the one night I wandered into the Roadhouse by accident while struggling to hear wtf Po'C is saying.

https://twitter.com/lol_rayul

A bunch of one sided referees, English and irishes (TMO especially) who obviously did not have any interest in seeing France losing, even more when Scotland could not get anywhere disturbing their little cuisine, and the scots are always the nice guys, we all love them, a British Broadcasting Corporation who obviously had no interest in seeing France winning this one, showing only what was of interest....

If a french guy comes near the eyes of an anglo saxon player, he would take anything near between a lenghty ban and a lenghty ban, and we would hear for several weeks "gouger, gouger!!"

Is it normal to have 3/4 of the referees on the ground and TMO that have vested interest to see France losing today ? Sometimes I'm wondering...

Same old story, same old story....

Apart from this matter, Haouas is a stupid man, I hope he won't play for the french team for a while, though he got upset by the scotish hand on his face...but hey no mitigation here huh ?

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/lol_rayul

A bunch of one sided referees, English and irishes (TMO especially) who obviously did not have any interest in seeing France losing, even more when Scotland could not get anywhere disturbing their little cuisine, and the scots are always the nice guys, we all love them, a British Broadcasting Corporation who obviously had no interest in seeing France winning this one, showing only what was of interest....

If a french guy comes near the eyes of an anglo saxon player, he would take anything near between a lenghty ban and a lenghty ban

Same old story, same old story....

Apart from this matter, Haouas is a stupid man, I hope he won't play for the french team for a while, though he got upset by the scotish hand on his face...but hey no mitigation here huh ?

Can I have your dealer's number?

I just have no idea what you're trying to say

Then I cannot help you much cause it seems quite obvious what I'm trying to say. At least the Scot 8 deserves something, he started the **** but then, strangely enough, the TMO did not focus very much on his gesture, as the BBC did not as well, wondering why as you should wonder, but maybe you do not have much interest to wonder...

I think I get it.

Your TH prop punched Scotland 6 in the face when 7 cameras were pointed at him. Ref had little choice in the matter. Your argument is with France #3. Nothing else in that incident was illegal.

I think I get it.

Your TH prop punched Scotland 6 in the face when 7 cameras were pointed at him. Ref had little choice in the matter. Your argument is with France #3.

Just half of the story, my point.

Obviously agreeing that it was fully stupid from Haouas, still the scot 8 should have been at least yellow carded for what he has done. But there was not much motivation to look at things in their entirety so it seems

LOL - French rugby Twitter is embarrassing. Never in a million years is that defensive shove from Haining to Haouas who is threatening Haining with a cocked fist, an eye gouge.

Shows the intent Haouas had all along with the fist but too cowardly to swing at the bigger #8 so let it fly at the small flanker instead whilst he's being held and tackled by other people.

I guess you idea is that out of team of 4, 3 officials are from other teams in tournament.
So ? dos it you worry you about Welshman ref when you gave us ( England ) a good stuffing.2 irishmen and 1 New Zealander in team of 4
Same v Italy.
4 Englishman when you probably had rub of green decision wise v Wales.
Today you lost because you played worse than Scotland and were less disciplined end of.
BBC is just like French broadcast show what they want and in my opinion French TV can be at times worse.
Except the fact you were beaten fair and square , there is a fair argument you should have been at 13.

I guess you idea is that out of team of 4, 3 officials are from other teams in tournament.
So ? dos it you worry you about Welshman ref when you gave us ( England ) a good stuffing.2 irishmen and 1 New Zealander in team of 4
Same v Italy.
4 Englishman when you probably had rub of green decision wise v Wales.
Today you lost because you played worse than Scotland and were less disciplined end of.
BBC is just like French broadcast show what they want and in my opinion French TV can be at times worse.
Except the fact you were beaten fair and square , there is a fair argument you should have been at 13.

You mean Nige , the welshman who stuffed us quite a lot along his honorable service ? Thank god at least we had one at that end, thanks Nige ! Ho I'm no worried to have irish referees when I'm playing England, I will let you wonder why...

For the match vs wales, we have discussed it on the right topic and I think most of the people agreed that we had some tough decisions against us as well

Yes the scots played very well today, we defo made it easy for them, but I cannot call 15 vs 14 fair and square

Apologies, I'm ****** off and biased on this one.

Last edited:

Latest posts