• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] Wales vs France (22/02/20)

So can we get a replay of what sparked that at the end or is the director protecting players from a potential ban? ;)

Congratulations France, deserved win.

From England's point of view, France winning probably wasn't the best result, but really pleased for them to be properly back!

And Wales to not be winning another championship ofcourse ;)

never expected it... they've got me here. Maybe France is back ? a pleasant match to watch.

There needs to be a rule against using idioms when interviewing players in their second language.

Frustrating as there was only one team in that in the second half. Intercept was the difference, but some other small things just went against us today.

Apart from a few errors in the first half we probably looked better than we have done in a long while. Small margins and it could have been a 20 point victory imo. Some of the replacements really put their hand up, we looked very good in the closing stages.

Welsh nine charged into French ten as he kicked the ball out and took him down. Reckon that's it.
And Biggar pushed a French player away after the whistle. On first viewing I thought he'd won a smack in the mouth in response, but I think he just fell over.

Great game and France deserved winners (though Wales definitely had their moments),
They're looking good for a GS but if Ireland back up their game vs Wales with a good showing tomorrow then they're going to throw a spanner in the works

Frustrating as there was only one team in that in the second half. Intercept was the difference, but some other small things just went against us today.

Apart from a few errors in the first half we probably looked better than we have done in a long while. Small margins and it could have been a 20 point victory imo. Some of the replacements really put their hand up, we looked very good in the closing stages.

Were you watching a different game?

Glad to see France are back. This side will get better and better.
Deserved win today.

Latest posts