• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] Wales vs Italy (01/02/20)

I am sure Italy will beat Wales again, but it will not be this day, I'm really hoping we are going to see Wales play some more exciting rugby (that's not a negative dig to get a reaction) just feel there are some really exciting players that don't play for Wales like they do club.
Lol... yeah they lose every week for their clubs :D

Lol... yeah they lose every week for their club :D

Lol don't watch a lot of the pro 14 but I thought scarlets were going ok, I realise Toulon dicked em in the challenge cup recently but they just controlled the game so much better, Scarlets changing Fly half seemed to make a huge difference.

So according to ROG the reason Wales used to be orange was because Gatland told them to wear false tan to look bigger.

"this isn't their first game since losing to South Africa in the world cup, they played the barbarians in the autumn"

... they also played New Zealand like a week after SA?

"this isn't their first game since losing to South Africa in the world cup, they played the barbarians in the autumn"

... they also played New Zealand like a week after SA?

Think their point was more this is not the first game the new coaching team had been involved in.

That turnover was no different to the penalty against Italy a few minutes ago

Italy playing some beautiful stuff atm

Italy shifting the point of attack really well, with the kit as well they're really doing their best French impression.

**** me, AWJ has just stamped a hole through McNichols head

Edit: replay looks a lot better, or as good as a kick in the nose can be anyway

IMO Wales should take the 5M scrum instead, show some intent.

Italy looking more competitive, but still just give silly penalties and allow Wales to build a score and settle.

Do the commentators honestly believe a ref is ever gonna give an opposition scrum for not using the ball inside 5s?

Italy looking more competitive, but still just give silly penalties and allow Wales to build a score and settle.

Don't disagree but two almost identical offences one by either side and both resulting in a Wales penalty makes life difficult for an already weaker team.

Best attacking I've seen from Halfpenny in ages. Great finish from Adams.

That feels a bit like game over already. Italy giving away penalties and getting on the wrong side of the ref. Wales settled and at home now.

Latest posts