• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] Wales vs Scotland (31/10/20)

Well deserved by the Scots,not a great game for the neutral to watch.
Another conditions winner .

Realistically how many players on this Welsh team deserve a spot on the plane?

No one in the tight five is nearly good enough, Owens and AWJ have a chance on reputation but no one else is close. They have some talented backrows but so do everyone else. They have the best schumhalves by far and Biggar has a chance due to lack of competition, Williams, Adams and Johnathon Davies will probably go too but that's it really.

Agreed. Scotland played most of the rugby. Interestingly, I thought they looked better with Hastings at 10 than Russell.

Wales looking toothless and disorganised.

That was not good to watch. Doesn't seem to be effort there from Wales; reactive energy that lasted 5 minutes for two periods in the game but that's about it. Huge changes required in the squad for me.

Scotland control brought a fairly comfortable and deserved win.

Arguably the best 80 minutes of rugby since Leinster beat Zebre in Parma.
Bloody christ that was boring.

I've always perceived Wales as a team that knows exactly where the line is at the breakdown, as in, how much they can push the limit without getting punished. They can be outmuscled every now and then, but hardly outsmarted in that area. Today, I don't know what was wrong with them, but they were appalling. I know they were a bit unlucky with some 50-50 calls, but i can see an argument for every call against them. I wouldn't blame the ref.
And i can understand that happening in the first 15-20 minutes, but they are generally very good at adjusting. For some reason they didn't.

That was not good to watch. Doesn't seem to be effort there from Wales; reactive energy that lasted 5 minutes for two periods in the game but that's about it. Huge changes required in the squad for me.

Scotland control brought a fairly comfortable and deserved win.
Need a change of coaching team.

Latest posts