• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Super Rugby] Round 3 (14-16 February)

This is complete Bullshit, they have the right to know. Anyone care to provide a transaltion if there is something audible?

I can speak Spanish but it was too quiet to understand. The only reason we could even hear JP Smith ask was because he was blowing up as it was the 3rd time it had happened.

Man, did my prediction go for a ball this weekend..
Saders (Blues my nemesis team, still think the Crusaders have enough collective experience on exactly how to bounce back and to unsettle this improving Blues outfit)
Tahs (Rebels have a disastrous track record against the Tahs and this year they look even weaker)
Chiefs (Lovely running game, Wolves to give it their all and then realize who they playing against, 2020 finalists(going brave here))
Hurricanes (Last weeks Canes win against the Jags is exactly what the Sharks didn't need, with Bosch not playing and the Canes bouncing back, feel the Canes to take a close and entertaining game)
Brumbies (Highlanders will keep on improving but only get results about round 4-5 and then remain competitive, Brumbies will be to strong at home)
Stormers (See old Jannie being scrummed back to France and the Stormers to make new Lions coach Ivan say WTF did I get myself into...)
Jags (To give the Reds a good hiding)

Saders Got this one right
Rebels I am now totally unsure which team sucks the most down under
Chiefs As expected, nice game to watch
Hurricanes - Won further than I tought, by some distance, Sharks fell apart after the injuries
Landers Big surprise to me, guess they hitting their straps sooner than I thought, or were the Brumbies just bad on the day?
Stormers Lucky to win, very unlike previous two games, was so confident they would smash the Lions beforehand
Jags Won as expected but I think the ref was high or something

Last edited:
The best predictor ***le for round 3 goes to @mania who would have had 7/7 were it not for him not backing his own team.

The standings now look like this
1.Gena_ZA (1)
1. Mania (1)
2. Ken (0.5)
2. TRF_Stormer (0.5)

The Jaguares comeback was impressive after a lackluster first half vs the Reds.

Last edited:
The Stormers vs Lions...Wow! A very exciting match.

is t
The best predictor ***le for round 3 goes to @mania who would have had 7/7 were it not for him not backing his own team.

The standings now look like this
1.Gena_ZA (1)
1. Mania (1)
2. Ken (0.5)
2. TRF_Stormer (0.5)
is this on SuperBru on just informal in the game thread?

is t

is this on SuperBru on just informal in the game thread?
Yea its informal, i just count who made the most correct predictions. So get your predictions in! No one seemed to want to do Superbru this year. And its quite fun to see how the predictions turned out.

Latest posts