2021-2022 transfers

Which Tyler

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

Richard De Carpentier* has been training with Bath for pre-season; rumoured that he'll take Matavesi's salary if Josh goes to Japan.
Implication is that at least 1 other player has been more-or-less confirmed - speculated to be a SH international not wanting to announce during the tournie.

* Ex 7s, Ex-Leicester & Worcester

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Sale

Wigglesworth confirmed as player/attack coach
Getting his community service hours in before linking back up with Axe next season

orange caramel disney GIF

Dan Kelly is Irish

G.O.A.T
TRF Legend
Country Flag

Ireland

Club or Nation

Leicester

Bulls sign Bismarck du Plessis.
Him along with Jacques du Plessis are really strong signings IMO

Actually all 3 Montpellier signings are really smart signings.

Geordiefalcon

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Newcastle RU

Josh Frustrated me alot at the Falcons. A bit like Billy Twelvetrees...all the skills and ability to be a top class 12...and yet they rarely put it "altogether" in games.

Only a few times at the falcons did we really see the full Matavesi ability and he absolutely bossed the games...but it was far too liitle.

Which Tyler

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

Fair enough - could be short-term as in a couple of months, and Bath MIGHT be looking for after that, as we've just got the 3 options (not including academy) and are known to be looking for cover.

Would be odd for Bath to give him a trial if he'd already committed himself elsewhere for the season. Especially a trial alongside all 3 of our existing hookers

RedruthRFC

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

England

Josh Frustrated me alot at the Falcons. A bit like Billy Twelvetrees...all the skills and ability to be a top class 12...and yet they rarely put it "altogether" in games.

Only a few times at the falcons did we really see the full Matavesi ability and he absolutely bossed the games...but it was far too liitle.
I think he's been stymied throughout his career by his versatility and the fact that his body shape changed during his senior career - he was a rangy full back the first time I saw he play senior rugby.

collace

Academy Player
Club or Nation

Ulster

Duane Vermeulen to Ulster

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Sale

Duane Vermeulen to Ulster

That's a big boy signing!

big ginger 8

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Country Flag

Ireland

Club or Nation

Leinster

They said they only wanted to sign a backrower if they were top quality and they definitely kept their word! Makes a few fans who'd been grumbling look silly.

collace

Academy Player
Club or Nation

Ulster

Certainly is - absolutely delighted. Especially considering we only got him due to the Nakarawa signing falling through. I know who I would rather have!

Latest posts