• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

Gotta admire Leicester, always looking to break records - this time the oldest 15 in the history of the league

Throw in Cole and Nadolo (35 next year), Socino (34 next year) and you're halfway to an OAP XV

In do wonder if Tigers have been reading Rugby World 2010 team of the season by mistake

I knew it was coming but it still hurts...

Surely we must have some form of signing stored to ease the pain of Fekitoa, Fifita and Jimmy all leaving.

Delighted with Fekitoa signing. Think we need a guy like him in the centres. Not like for like with De Allende at all, so we have a 12 problem on our hands to some extent. Fekitoa probably can play there but I'd rather use him at 13.

Delighted with Fekitoa signing. Think we need a guy like him in the centres. Not like for like with De Allende at all, so we have a 12 problem on our hands to some extent. Fekitoa probably can play there but I'd rather use him at 13.
Farrell transitioning to 12 in time.

Was something I was thinking too. Crowley should get a shot there too if Healy is thought of as the frontrunner 10

TBF I trust Borthwick over Diamonds, Gustard and Thomas so I'm not that worried about it.

Saying that if Murphy or MOC had signed him it would be a different story.

But generally Borthwick has gotten recruitment right for us so far

200.gif

Latest posts