• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

The Jan Serfontein to Montpellier move seems to be false. Both Serfontein and the Bulls have denied that there has been any negotiations about him going to France and that he's contracted with the Bulls until the end of the year.

The Jan Serfontein to Montpellier move seems to be false. Both Serfontein and the Bulls have denied that there has been any negotiations about him going to France and that he's contracted with the Bulls until the end of the year.

To be honest, Eddie Jones denied going to England and we know how THAT turned out....most probably Jan Serfontein will go to Montpellier at the end of the year.

[FONT=&quot]Lovejoy Chawatama: London Welsh --> London Irish

I really want him to play in the Prem.[/FONT]

200_s.gif

Saints supposedly out of the race to sign Ford as we are mean't to have found an alternative i'm curious now, Colin Slade maybe? an off chance of Lozowski? (that's more me wishing then anything :lol: )

Saints supposedly out of the race to sign Ford as we are mean't to have found an alternative i'm curious now, Colin Slade maybe? an off chance of Lozowski? (that's more me wishing then anything :lol: )

Up steps Andy Goode or someone like that

Whoever it is is still just gonna be second fiddle to Myler.
The return of Shane Geraghty?

Jamal Ford Robinson and Mitch Eadie signs for Saints.

Alright signings BUT not 100% sold on either of them really.

Mermoz confirmed to Tigers for the rest of the season.

For gods sake please don't break him like all your other players before he joins us for the next 3 years...

Latest posts