Rumors from trp
Tigers started talks with George Kruis for next season
Top league looking at Jonny May
Russell has turned down top league offer

Rumors from trp
Tigers started talks with George Kruis for next season
Top league looking at Jonny May
Russell has turned down top league offer
Looks like good moves for not Kruis, Tigers and May.

May, especially will give him a refresher, as he currently looks like he is trying too hard and then not achieving the same highs.

Not heard that name in an age!
Remember him being very good early on, but then got a bad injury and I never really heard much of him afterwards (probably more due to me not paying attention)

Be interested to see him up at Falcons - definitely got a good set of backs around him if he goes straight into the 23

Speculation in Bath that it's a loan-swap. Have you an excess of locks / scrum halves you might send the other way?
Actually yes we do...some very good prem level locks aswell.
And we have some seriously talented young SH's aswell...so we'll give you Sam Stuart :D

Not heard that name in an age!
Remember him being very good early on, but then got a bad injury and I never really heard much of him afterwards (probably more due to me not paying attention)

Be interested to see him up at Falcons - definitely got a good set of backs around him if he goes straight into the 23
Dont know much about him. But we have Burrell apparently out for the season injured, and Orlando away with Argentina. So we're a little short of depth.

As you say, we're slowly building a decent set of backs...

Consider me told :D
I'll shut up now !
Sorry, I didn't mean to come across as rude at all.
We've got Max Ojomo, Max Wright and Max Clarke, all in the centres; so it's an easy mistake to make.

Sorry, I didn't mean to come across as rude at all.
We've got Max Ojomo, Max Wright and Max Clarke, all in the centres; so it's an easy mistake to make.
No you didn't come off as rude at all. I was joking…sorry, won't do it again !
You have got a lot of them haven't you ? I didn't realise there were so many called Max. I must keep up to date with these things.

Thomas Young to Cardiff next season

Despite being short of the caps required as he's joining next season he is now available for Wales who conveniently are naming their squad today so expect to see him in it.
He's a good player but Cardiff need a big ball carrying 8 really, they still haven't replaced Nick Williams. Sam Moore has fell off the face of the earth and was turning out for Cardiff in the Welsh premiership last week........

Thomas Young to Cardiff next season

Despite being short of the caps required as he's joining next season he is now available for Wales who conveniently are naming their squad today so expect to see him in it.
He's a good player but Cardiff need a big ball carrying 8 really, they still haven't replaced Nick Williams. Sam Moore has fell off the face of the earth and was turning out for Cardiff in the Welsh premiership last week........
This really hurts.....

He is so good but as soon as rumours were floated thought we might be in trouble.

Honesty it's not going to work out for him.

He's going to go back to wales for a awful club, and be a squad player for Wales. Like nearly every other play to move

Clap

I got blocked by Simon Rugby for walesonline for saying Sam Moore wasn't a star for Sale sharks and that he won't make it to international level

He will be 1st choice for the Autumn internationals at least with the injuries to Tupruic, Botham and Navidi.

Simple fact is if you have a good Welsh player who wants to play for Wales then you have to accept losing them. LRZ will be off from Gloucester once his contract is up.

Latest posts