• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

Would he want to leave just yet?

There's rumours that he's looking at France but that could just be agent talk as his contract is up. He's in a weird situation as he seems to be de facto Leinster's starting outhalf but he's at minimum fifth in the Ireland pecking order with two clubman including his younger brother ahead of him. Harry will probably overtake him at Leinster as well if he can stay fit. So probably depends what he's offered. He's 27 next year and while he lacks the athleticism for the very top level he's proven he can win games in Europe, has a great injury record and is a fantastic kicker so could probably get a decent amount abroad and be the main man.

Actually there were rumours of Simmonds the other day,

Bailey definitely a possibility if he's not happy at Bath - Manu Vunipola looks to have regressed massively, was backup to Faz a couple seasons ago now he can't get a game for love nor money
Would've thought the season in the Championship would've seen him cement himself in the senior side
He was getting that game time while Lozowski was on loan at Montpellier though.

I think it's more a case of Lozowski having returned and being a bit more experienced than Manu having 'regressed massively'.

I honk Lozowski is the obvious option for Tigers. Could be a very good fit IMO, although I also like the Finn Smith idea.

He was getting that game time while Lozowski was on loan at Montpellier though.

I think it's more a case of Lozowski having returned and being a bit more experienced than Manu having 'regressed massively'.

I honk Lozowski is the obvious option for Tigers. Could be a very good fit IMO, although I also like the Finn Smith idea.
All true, but you'd have hoped they'd get him game time at some point - he's 4th choice 10 atm and before this weekend he'd only played 4 minutes this season (in the opener)
Maybe some game time in the Prem cup will see him break into the seniors properly

All true, but you'd have hoped they'd get him game time at some point - he's 4th choice 10 atm and before this weekend he'd only played 4 minutes this season (in the opener)
Maybe some game time in the Prem cup will see him break into the seniors properly
I wonder if some Sarries fans are disappointed with McCall and the man management of Kpoku and Manu Vunipola. They seemed to have gone backwards significantly.

I wonder if some Sarries fans are disappointed with McCall and the man management of Kpoku and Manu Vunipola. They seemed to have gone backwards significantly.
Or maybe more a case that they were massively overhyped to begin with? Who knows, but McCall has a very strong man management record.

Didn't know Ford was on crazy money as he is.
Telegraph saying £700,000
Times £650,000

Potentially Tigers could sign nearly any player they might want who isn't northern or in the NZ squad

Those look about right for pre-covid.
And Sale's rumoured £1.6M over 3 years looks about right as well - surely Tigers were offering somewhere in that ball park

Those look about right for pre-covid.
And Sale's rumoured £1.6M over 3 years looks about right as well - surely Tigers were offering somewhere in that ball park

Apparently didn't have a pay cut or if it was it's was just for 1 year.
Yeh Tigers offered more I know that's a fact although it wasn't at the level the press are saying his current rate was so we are prob looking at like a 50K difference is my bet.

https://www.rugbypass.com/news/how-...-than-what-aj-macginty-is-paid-alex-sanderson

We actively encourage players' extra-curricular activities and George has got a coffee shop in Saddleworth next door to his girlfriend's Italian which they are renovating.

"We are going to help them with that because it is important that people are industrious off the field as it transfers on the field. It is important you have something going on so if you have a bad day, the sky doesn't fall in and it [another interest] brings you around a bit quicker. They were the kind of conversations we had," continued Sanderson about a player he described as one of the best out-halves in the world.

Would like for Sanderson to reiterate how the club are helping them with an Italian restaurant.

Yeh Tigers offered more I know that's a fact

https://www.rugbypass.com/news/how-...-than-what-aj-macginty-is-paid-alex-sanderson

We actively encourage players' extra-curricular activities and George has got a coffee shop in Saddleworth next door to his girlfriend's Italian which they are renovating.

"We are going to help them with that because it is important that people are industrious off the field as it transfers on the field. It is important you have something going on so if you have a bad day, the sky doesn't fall in and it [another interest] brings you around a bit quicker. They were the kind of conversations we had," continued Sanderson about a player he described as one of the best out-halves in the world.

Would like for Sanderson to reiterate how the club are helping them with an Italian restaurant.
Lol Sanderson bringing the Sarries salary cap tactics to Sale clearly

Yeh Tigers offered more I know that's a fact although it wasn't at the level the press are saying his current rate was so we are prob looking at like a 50K difference is my bet.

No wonder he came to us,
Pollards Mrs is just getting an (incredibly lucrative) part time receptionist job at CAT

Handre Pollard just started following tigers instagram.

Doubt anything in it, it's like following a girl who recently broke up with someone

Latest posts