• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

We need a body, any body, and he's currently slumming it at Hartpury.
We probably couldn't get anyone better at short notice, so I'm "happy" enough.

In the backrow, we're down by Faletau, Coetzee, Bayliss, Underhill, Reid and possibly De Carpentier.
Leaving us only Ellis as a senior backrower.

Well this felt like it was coming... Thomas replaced by Diamond on a 2 1/2 year contract. Will take over immediately.

I think a lot of people felt it was going to be an end of the season thing but if it makes a positive change now then happy days

I think a lot of people felt it was going to be an end of the season thing but if it makes a positive change now then happy days
This feels like a very astute decision, look to capitlise on 6N's changed up squads and get a few wins under the belt. There is only 7 pts between 8th and 12th and not much above that so a few wins will turn it around.

Not really sold on it.
Steve Diamond isn't a coach and reading that statement doesn't look like Worcester are looking for one.

Worcester squad isn't good enough.

I reckon they'll be looking for someone, not a clue wh though

You're right it isn't, weak in tight 5 as we show on a regular basis. Hopefully Dimes can change that.

I reckon they'll be looking for someone, not a clue wh though

You're right it isn't, weak in tight 5 as we show on a regular basis. Hopefully Dimes can change that.
Tight 5 is a hard one atm. I'd say with Scott Baldwin and Rory Sutherland in theory you have the start of a really good front row. IMHO your missing those two stand out locks and tighthead.

Another career about to be ruined by the WRU
It just screams a desperate ploy to keep Welsh Rugby Teams relevant at times.... I'm not saying they aren't but when you look across the results for the last few seasons (looked back to Start 2017 season), the results aren't pretty for any team.

Just looked at stats.. over last 2 seasons

Dragons - 8 wins in 35
Ospreys - 17 Wins in 40 (ish, seem to have more fixtures not incl. friendlies)
Cardiff- 16 Wins in 35
Scarlets - 14 Wins in 35

What ever the case.. its not pretty and ALOT of those win results are against other welsh sides, SA sides, Italian sides or Connacht.

Latest posts