• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

Wasps leaving dinner last night.

Jeff Toomaga Allen, Pietr Scholtz, Cameron Anderson all confirmed leaving Wasps. We also had Jimmy Gopperth, Thomas Young, James Gaskell and Rob Miller receive Ivor Montlake Cap for Outstanding Services.

So presume that means that Gaskell and Miller will both be leaving too.

So presume that means that Gaskell and Miller will both be leaving too.
Wouldn't mind Miller in to replace Hammersley - we've only got Luke James as a senior fullback going into next season, and no one for the academy players who are starting to move into senior rugby to learn the nuances of the position from
Plus EQP/academy credit helps

Miller and Gaskell are handy, proven Premiership performers. I can definitely see them finding homes elsewhere.

JTA has had his moments but with Alo having improved massively and Koch and Ryan joining, I'm not surprised he's moving on.

Scholtz has made 0 impact so no surprise there.

Honestly outside of Gopperth going I think Wasps have come out massively on top if that is all who is leaving.
Gopperth going I still think will hurt wasps

Chris Ashton and Joe Browning, Jacob Cusick, Sam Edwards, Emeka Ilione, Tom Manz and Archie Vanes will remain at the club beyond the current campaign.

I don't know who those others are but Ashton isn't surprising - unless Care goes on a mad one (or Wade comes back and is in good form) his try record is going to stand for a lloonngg time

Mad how Hanley had it for so long now he's not even top 5

I don't know who those others are but Ashton isn't surprising - unless Care goes on a mad one (or Wade comes back and is in good form) his try record is going to stand for a lloonngg time

Mad how Hanley had it for so long now he's not even top 5
Hodgson points record is the same tbh, such a gulf between him and everyone else

Looks like we've got a partnership going with Western Sydney Two Blues, in the Shute Shield

Alex Groves, Ethan Caine and Tom Curtis all starting for them this weekend,
Joe Bedlow out there too, and James Harper flew out yesterday

Good move, IMO - gets them all game time/exposure to different play style etc.

Falcons sign Doncaster lock Josh Peters....we must be losing some locks

Looks like we've got a partnership going with Western Sydney Two Blues, in the Shute Shield

Alex Groves, Ethan Caine and Tom Curtis all starting for them this weekend,
Joe Bedlow out there too, and James Harper flew out yesterday

Good move, IMO - gets them all game time/exposure to different play style etc.

Copying Tigers with joining with a Sydney Shute team shock

Copying Tigers with joining with a Sydney Shute team shock
We all know you're living in our shadow

Sale sign Wigglesworth?
Tigers sign Wigglesworth

Sale sign Ashton?
Tigers sign Ashton

Sale sing a Wiese?
Tigers sign a Wiese

Sale have a player at the top of the try scorer table?
Tigers have a player at the top of the try scorer table

Embarrassing tbh

Latest posts