• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

Not sure about that. Good player, but not one I'd be overly keen on.
Good experience whilst Hammond and Jure (if he moves back to the row) come through. Super cheap but good prem quality experience.

Don't see what's not to like

No question that he has good experience and is a good player, but I doubt he would be that cheap and his injury record is poor.

Huw Jones back to Glasgow Warriors on a "multi-year deal"
Sounds like Townsend has woken up and smelt the coffee after seeing the Scottish centres in the 6Ns. Huw may not be the answer but Scotland desperately need options to have any hope at the RWC.

Sounds like Townsend has woken up and smelt the coffee after seeing the Scottish centres in the 6Ns. Huw may not be the answer but Scotland desperately need options to have any hope at the RWC.
Agree, not sold on Tuipulotu at international level. Mark Bennett has also had a great season at Edinburgh this year.

If you didn't like Michael Leitch to Outer Mongolia, how about Dylan Hartley to Dubai? :D

Saints announced 9 more leavers:
Reece Marshall, Nick Auterac, Conor Carey, Karl Garside, JJ Tonks, Connor Tupai, Josh Gillespie, Ollie Newman and Leroy O'Neil

6hkjwo.jpg

Hammersley retirement confirmed
Doesn't have a bad track record of injury so it's surprising to see him calling it a day at 29

Hammersley retirement confirmed
Doesn't have a bad track record of injury so it's surprising to see him calling it a day at 29

Guess if the money dropped that much he thought wasn't worth getting potential bad injury from it.
Once you start earning under 100K for a 29 year old rugby player I bet the it becomes a tougher call to keep playing.

Dude has 2 degrees from Durham (Economics) and University of London (Finance) so has a really good foundation to go into the finance sector.

Return for Rob Miller?

Return for Rob Miller?
I'd take him back in an instant, other Sale fans seem less keen for some reason

Seems a smart option to me - we've got a number of fullbacks in the academy but our only senior 15 is a backrower-converted-to-centre-converted-to-fullback
Who have they got to learn the ins and outs from?

Seems a smart option to me - we've got a number of fullbacks in the academy but our only senior 15 is a backrower-converted-to-centre-converted-to-fullback
When was Luke James a back row?

He's still a fantastic player, really a solid squad player

Christian Judge is moving back to Saracens from Worcester.

Latest posts