• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2021 British & Irish Lions Squad

Who is it?

The pic of LRZ doing a box jump with Biggar in the background, if the quoted image doesn't show

Please don't copy/paste full articles - we've had issues with media outlets threatening legal action in the past

LCD and George not available at the moment apparently. Does suggest he's next off the rank though.
LCD did have a big ice pack on his ankle after sundays game. He has had problems with his ankles before so maybe he could be a doubt for tour.

LCD did have a big ice pack on his ankle after sundays game. He has had problems with his ankles before so maybe he could be a doubt for tour.
Screw the tour he's got to get through playing Sale again first! ;)

I think it's Price isn't it? Kinda looks like Daly but I'm going with Price. You're making me doubt myself now.
Yes it's Price.

Interested to see where selection is placed with the 9s, Murray is the experienced hand but I quite like Davies, Price gave a good showing for us in the 6N so part of me feels it may be his time to really push hard and pick up decent game time.

9 and 10 are huge areas of weakness in the squad to be honest. Murray has shown flashes of the commanding player he was and they're going to need every bit of it for a chance. Davies and Price are good high tempo 9s but I don't see them working well in a thrown together side, good Lions 9s tend to be high percentage players and strong defenders in the Phillips, Murray and Dawson all very different to Price and Davies.

Good luck beating a good SA team without good halfbacks. Should have picked *checks notes* Marcus Smith...

Latest posts