• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] England vs France (13/03/21)

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
1615203474217.png

With the championship now gone it'd be nice to see some different names in the starting 15, get Odogwu in at 13 and drop Daly please.

I won't hold my breath.

Real battle of wills this one. Jones' will to alienate the English playing pool and France's will to break covid bubbles to get waffles. :p

France will win this game comfortably if England don't sort their discipline out. If we give France easy territory then they will rip us apart. As expressed above it would be good to see some fresh faces in the team. Don't want to see the same boring 15 wheeled out again. France by 10.

I have a feeling England might win this one as strange as that sounds currently.

Same place as before I don't really want us to lose but I'm not going to be angry if France thrash us.

I also hope the ref doesn't completely destroy the contest as happened 2 week ago (that's not an England would of won statement just a we never saw what both sides were able to do). Theyll be decisions we don't like that and all that but I hope its the more one off decisions than massive gaping issues with how the game is being managed.

Team wise we know it will be the same ******** so no point even pretending.

Team wise we know it will be the same ******** so no point even pretending.
Yup,

Really not arsed about this one at all - I expect us to lose, but then that wouldn't usually effect excitement levels as (traditionally) I'd expect us to lose to New Zealand every time but would still get excited, it's just knowing we'll have the same side out with the same tactics etc.

I have a sneaking suspicion England will win this. France will get a card at some point I'm sure and England will be bang up for it obviously and will be dangerous just like any good team that's backed into a corner. Obviously I wouldn't put my house on an England win but I reckon it'll be close either way.

I have a sneaking suspicion England will win this. France will get a card at some point I'm sure and England will be bang up for it obviously and will be dangerous just like any good team that's backed into a corner. Obviously I wouldn't put my house on an England win but I reckon it'll be close either way.
That's 2 Welshman in about 5 posts thinking Eng will win. What's going on? Should I be worried?

That's 2 Welshman in about 5 posts thinking Eng will win. What's going on? Should I be worried?

Ha ha. Nah, just think that while Eddie has many flaws and could be doing better I do think a lot of your problems are superficial in that it's mainly due to lack of game time for key players and just generally low confidence
Levels. Plus, while France are playing a lot better and should win I just think you're 2 very evenly matched teams.

Will the covid crew be back? Throw Dupont into this game and France should take it handy. England have been prone to lapses in concentration* and Dupont lives off them. Hopefully this weekend brings entertainment feather than intrigue anyway.

*The incident not included...

Ha ha. Nah, just think that while Eddie has many flaws and could be doing better I do think a lot of your problems are superficial in that it's mainly due to lack of game time for key players and just generally low confidence
Levels. Plus, while France are playing a lot better and should win I just think you're 2 very evenly matched teams.
yes England could win this but, too many penalties and cover your eyes.

Welsh fans are desperate for England to stop a French challenge for the championship of GrandSlam

Latest posts