• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] Italy vs France (06/02/21)

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
1612171869462.png

Disappointed that we won't see Ntamack and Vakatawa.

Could be a good opportunity for Jalibert or Carbonel to push Ntamack.

Is it just me, or have France put out their strongest available side against Italy? :oops:
Well considering this season has had quite a few interruptions I imagine they want to give their guys some game time and get them up to speed asap. Especially as they have Ireland next and that game could well decide which of them is in contention by the end.

I don't think France are taking any chances here with the team put out. They have been complacent in Rome before and it has cost them. I don't see them having any trouble in this game at all. If France get into a rhythm this could get messy. France will win by 25.

Strong looking French side, who have been playing well.I expect France by +20

I don't recognise the French 11? Unless he was playing in the autumn and I've just forgotten him, can't wait to see penaud again, amazing player on his day

I don't recognise the French 11? Unless he was playing in the autumn and I've just forgotten him, can't wait to see penaud again, amazing player on his day
He was the small 11 who scored that wonder try against Italy in the Autumn Nations.

1:52 in this video.

Wish our anthem ended with a big bang like the italians. Just like make the last word of Amhrán na Bhfiann a big WOO!

He was the small 11 who scored that wonder try against Italy in the Autumn Nations.

1:52 in this video.

My mind is completely blank, he has some serious wheels though.

Looking forward to seeing France again have them to win by 20?

The way the French manage to move them ball off the tackled player to keep the move going was smart. Hopefully Italy keep it competitive

Latest posts