• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] Italy vs Ireland (27/02/21)

Yeah I get you, just disagree personally. I am always pleasantly surprised by his ability to make a break where it isn't on.
I thought he wasnt much of a line break threat til the Leinster v Ulster game earlier in the season, where he was just an absolute nightmare, we couldn't handle him at all

Stockdale and Balacoune back for Ulster this week, wonder if we'll see Jacob drafted in for final two games, or is this not allowed for irish camp as in the England one?

I thought he wasnt much of a line break threat til the Leinster v Ulster game earlier in the season, where he was just an absolute nightmare, we couldn't handle him at all

Stockdale and Balacoune back for Ulster this week, wonder if we'll see Jacob drafted in for final two games, or is this not allowed for irish camp as in the England one?
I think it would be allowed. They're letting guys go back to provinces, so no reason they can't go the other way. I could see Stockdale being left at Ulster for fitness and gametime though.

I think it would be allowed. They're letting guys go back to provinces, so no reason they can't go the other way. I could see Stockdale being left at Ulster for fitness and gametime though.
Quite possibly, though with a bye week in between games again, I could see him getting at least one game

Anyone one know where we're going in the Summer?
There is talk now of a Churchill Cup style tournament. Not sure where but may involve development Georgia or Spain. Can't see US or Canada etc.

Japan are supposed to be here playing Lions so maybe them.

Varney out for Italy. Apparently dislocated his finger in the warmup. That's unfortunate for Italy

Frustrating for Italy,
Fully fit they've got a competitive side but their depth is poor
Chuck Polledri, Minozzi, Campagnero into this side and they'd be much more competitive

Braley is a decent player though

Latest posts