• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] Scotland vs Wales (13/02/21)

Excuse Me What GIF by Film Riot

One of the ladies in our running club swears by ASICS and she ran in the commonwealth games...

I think unless you buy the Nike carbon fibre stuff it make little difference. After that it's about working out if you need a neutral or support shoe. Then it's about what you want in terms of feel (most new runners will want Cushioned shoes).

One thing I will absolutely swear by is you absolutely need to spend the money regardless of your actual ability.
Superb , amazing . You are what we called in school as a GIMP.

BigA is literally the drunken village idiot in the pub who everyone avoid, insults anyone that won't converse with him and calls it banter....

add into that he's probably lived in England since he was 2 but carries a strong welsh Nessa like accent

Woah dude, thats my fictional hero!
...you realise the whole point of Fight Club is anti-Durden right? (I do subscribe to idea the narrator is the actual fictional character not Durden).

We are rubbish but we are winning and we AINT responsible for the opposition discipline. If it was England or Ireland winning these games they would be saying the same.

Actually, you're totally wrong here. The frequent English / Irish posters on here are usually very critical of performances by their own team. They'd be the first to say 'we've been shite but we played what was in front of us'.

No one is saying any of this is Wales's fault but there's a difference between that and saying Wales have been great.

Actually, you're totally wrong here. The frequent English / Irish posters on here are usually very critical of performances by their own team. They'd be the first to say 'we've been shite but we played what was in front of us'.

No one is saying any of this is Wales's fault but there's a difference between that and saying Wales have been great.
Well, I don't think anybody has said Wales have been great... it would've pricked the ole 'gaydar' if you know what I mean...

Bloody hell, I went off for my dinner this thread has turned into total garbage, basically by one poster

Latest posts